1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

10th Feb

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Fergy, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Is no one going to enjoy this beautiful sunshine today before the rain comes in later? I think I may nip out for some brekkie

2. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Can do use got up though

3. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Thinking about wessons for about 11 that way I can look out for the front grill off my car that a fox nicked when he ran out in front of me the other night

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Will be a maybe. currently out so depends on when I get back

5. MaDProFF

Fergy I just checking the weather and tbh it looks like heavy shower at 11 right across Heathfield and Hailsham,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so I am gonna give it a miss sorry, just not wanna get a wet bike :(

Fergy likes this.
  6. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Cheers Brett I think I will give it a miss I am fed up of getting cold and wet every time I go out ☹️

7. Mikey

Mikey Street Fighter +

I’m going to head to the custom cafe for breakfast about 11 if anyone fancies it by (whispers car)

8. MaDProFF

Yeah annoying weather this year. although this is really not helping Matter :)

IMG_0202.jpg

9. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Bugger only just noticed this after doing myself some eggs and bacon

10. Mikey

Mikey Street Fighter +

Well breakfast was good, even the pancakes looked good. Good to catch up with @BlackHornet & @Fergy

BlackHornet likes this.
  11. Rev

Rev Race Rep +

Erm, don’t think I’m gonna make it. Oops