1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

And Following On From My Post About The Bike Experience

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by T.C, May 10, 2018.

1. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

As many of you know I have been involved with Talan and the race team for a number of years and you probably got fed up with me banging on about how inspirational I thought they were.

Anyway, last year I circulated an email around my firm with an invitation for anyone who was interested to go along to Cadwell Park for free, meet the team, see some decent rac ing from the pit wall and get a flavour of what they do.

My colleague Becci Snow took up the offer, went along and now she is hooked to the point that she is now a volunteer for the team and goes to every meeting that she can to help out in whatever way she can.

She has written her first blog (I hope the first of many) about her experience and I thought it woud be nice to share it with you guys.

It is an engaging read.

https://www.hudgellsolicitors.co.uk/news/serious-injury/spinal-cord-injuries-life-after-paralysis/

Just another aspect of motorcycling that we are happy to be involved and connected with.