1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

This Friday At The Ace

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by T.C, Jul 30, 2018.

1. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

This Friday is our penultimate Hudgell Bike night for 2018 at the Ace Cafe.

Our guests this week are The Back Up Trust, a charity who helps people who have suffered spinal cord injuries

https://www.backuptrust.org.uk/

They will be alongside us rattling their tins in the hope that a few people might donate a few shillings, (after all, it is something we all hope that we do not come to rely upon ourselves in the future) as well as having a few adapted bikes and trikes on show.

We ourselves will be running a prize draw with a prize I hope people will want to win (a usefull prize I hasten to add :) ) so lots to ponder and chat about.

If you are attending, do come over and say Hi, either to me or go and have a chat and make a small donation to the charity.

lammyR6 likes this.
  2. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

Confirmed today.....

A Gopro video cam will be up for grabs in the prize draw :)

BlackHornet likes this.
  3. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

Just a reminder :)

Hope to see some of you at the Ace tonight.

If you are coming, do pop over and say Hi and enter our prize draw for a video system and have a look at the adpated bikes and Trikes that will be on show with our guests The Back Up Trust https://www.backuptrust.org.uk/

lammyR6 likes this.