1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Aug 31, 2011] (Sept 9th / Sept 11th) Ace Cafe Reunion / Brighton Burn Up. (Ace Cafe London)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by HAYABUSADAVE, Aug 31, 2011.

1. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Anyone up for this??? :tup:

Ace cafe Reunion on the Friday, 9th Sept.

Brighton Speed Trials on the front on the Saturday, if you're that way inclined.......

Brighton Burn Up on the Sunday, 11th Sept.

Usually manic on the Friday eve and great day out and run on the Sunday......
    :sun2:Weather permitting, lets hope it's a good one, it usually is........

Meeting place for Friday is at Clackets Services M25 @ 6.30....

Sunday to be determined.........

Sporty1200 likes this.
  2. HAYABUSADAVE

Me and Nancy going anyway..... ;)

3. DAVE B

DAVE B British Superbike +

me and lisa up for this :whoo:

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  4. HAYABUSADAVE

Nice one!!! ;)

5. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

hey, can you correct the dates, you have it running over the whole month instead of just that weekend, and where its on a day with other events, then Im getting an error trying to see what else is on. Admins? x

6. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Why are you alienated Tanya? We quite like you really;)

7. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

thanks mate :) I just seem to not give a crap about what I say anymore or care too much about what people think about me. Not sure if that is something that happens as you get older or maybe Im just becoming too jaded. But lets face it, it aint going to win many friends if you always speak your mind :rolleyes: :speechless:?

8. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

It's not?! That would explain a few things...

9. megawatt

Yeah, I'm the seme. Never wanna upset people, but end up doing it anyway? Ah well, SOD EM for being over sensitive!!!:D

10. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

[quote="R1 Chickie, post: 11288"and where its on a day with other events, then Im getting an error trying to see what else is on. Admins? x[/quote]

It`s only when there are 3 or more events that it throws up an error. Myself & the module coder are aware of it. There is an update available which may or may not fix the problem. Thing is, if I install the update it`ll wipe out everything in the existing calendar.

11. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Thanks. Im also a bit nervous about MTs rant about me on KSB, he said some pretty nasty stuff and Im worried that will colour peoples view of me. I cant believe he went and dug up stuff and then skewed it. Petty little man.

12. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I shall be there on Sunday! Probably with a few others as well.

Hanna likes this.
  13. Les

Les British Superbike +

Well I quite like upsetting people, which is handy as I often do it inadvertently or without trying too hard. Don't change Tanya...we like you as you are. :kiss: It also explains why you've been so quiet of late.;)

14. HAYABUSADAVE

Dont want to sweat over Mts ranting, hes full of crap anyway..and anyway who cares what he thinks......

15. HAYABUSADAVE

Site was arsing about when i posted that, anyway doesnt matter its all there in blue......

16. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

what did he say ? i only saw the bit where he called you a silly girl and thats hardly going to change our views :hah:

17. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

Any news on the sunday meeting place, if you have to register and who's going? Thinking of doing this rather than the Essex air ambulance run!

18. DAVE B

DAVE B British Superbike +

sorry dave cant get on here for a bit so asked if i can take over.as far as i know the meet points are
    for the ace run on friday night,6.30pm at clacket lane services on the m25
    for the speed trials will work that out if more wont to go
    for the burn up on sunday 10.30 wessons cafe

19. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

May I ask where wessons cafe is please? cheers

20. megawatt

Wessons is in Horam , near Heathfield, just off A267 mate. TN21 0ER