1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Aug 31, 2011] Today 31st August H's Cafe (Kent CT4 6SA)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Sporty1200, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Short notice i know, but after finding £1:50 down the back of my sofa, ive decided to venture across the border into darkest Kent this evening. Will be leaving home (near Boship, see Cafe Meet points sticky thread) at 17:30 if you fancy departing from there txt/message me. 07929093729 :D Hopefully see some of you other monkeys there...
    :mdance:

2. Sporty1200

Leaving earlier now 4:45 as meeting Gazza1 at Lagunas... Hope to see some secb's at H's or Adelaide later... :D

3. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

Very tempting Kev... just got back to the office in Diplocks Way, been driving around Londinium all day so think i will give it a miss, also dont want to hold you up:lol2:

4. Sporty1200

No worries tony, hope your bikes all sorted n behaving properly now..

5. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

:tnx:Seems ok! :whoo:Good Job Carole Nash gives breakdown cover:g1:

6. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

Good to see those of you that made it tonight. :) Hope you all got home ok.

7. Sporty1200

166 miles door to door, Good to meet Shezza, Gazza1 n Davetonazza, Matt and crew at H's and then bumped into BiG MarK at the Adelaide which is nearly the most Easterly part of the south.. Love that Carbon fibre BKing, would'v got a pic but was dark by then.. next time.. Great ride, bit chilly, good job i stopped to get some whisky and a pork pie on the way home to warm up. :D

ramrider likes this.
  8. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Sorry Mate did not know would of came over or you could of pop in to here for a Cuppa