1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Cadwell 2011 Race review -ish

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by GixxerGilly, Sep 1, 2011.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Just my opinion of the what was a cracking weekend .
    The Super bike race, from the rained off Oulton was great, with Laverty, Tommy and Shakey taking top 3, gutted for Jon Kirckham in his rookie season to have come in 4th and Hopkins must have been sick that he had broken fingers and never got a ride . Megga gutted that Josh brookes got disqualified for taking Rutter off (another nice guy) had it been Hudson kennaugh I bet he woulod have kept his points !!
    Aaron Zanotii (Evo) was 20th out of 21 :-(

The Mtezler stock 100's was won by Cooper on the Bmw who took podium but the race was red flagged - as it was over 2/3rd it left Danny Buchan in 5th and Tris Palmer in 6th place and no time to make up places - New rider for C & D Autos Danny Johnson finished 16th - bit gutted cos I had a bet that he be 15th - had it not been for Red flag could well have seen me a few bob better off .

Dont know anyone in the Triple challenge so went and started taking tent down.

Superbikes race 1 was Tommy - Lavertery and Shakey

Didnt watch the Ducati Challenge ..

Tragically the 600 superstocks was stopped when little Ben came off and anoither 5 riders hit him -R.I.P #25 x
    Due to the major delays - the Harley race was abandond 'phew that was lucky !!

The supersports went ahead a little later with Ben Wilson and Seeley having a right fight with each other again. Ben won it -- and was told at the race end about the sad loss of little ben :-( and was in tears on Podium and said how sad he was about him -- but no announcement had been made - so Stuart Higgs had to quickly do one- (But Bens family had been informed - just not the pubblic and the media)

The last superbike last race was Tommy - Josh and Laverty again - Oh and Alex Lowes came off in both the last races

Phatboyslimming and Blade rr6 like this.