1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Sep 3, 2011] dover 3rd sep 2011 (tn29 9sg)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by DAVE B, Sep 2, 2011.

1. DAVE B

DAVE B British Superbike +

me lisa and gazza1 are planing a ride to dover,starting at oasis cafe at 11.00am then heading along the coast to dover where we can either do the cliff top cafe or i hear theres a cafe on the pier,
    http://g.co/maps/6v9f but we can work that bit out when we get there:wave2::wave2::wave2:
    the map for oasis is shit but were the a flag is on map you wont to still be on the a259:spag:

2. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

I could be up for this.:thumbsup:

3. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Wish i could matey still chasing out walls and making good......what a poxy job...... :nah:

Have a good run out tho.....

4. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Damn it!! Forgot to check last night otherwise could have joined you. Next time :D

5. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

Doh maybe if i knew what day of the week it was i would've realised it's today ! :lol2:

6. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

155 miles for me.. :thumbsup:Thanks Guys great ride and laugh in the sun and fog, well a little fog... :D Some pics of the day bikes comp.jpg St Margarets Bay Somewhere past Dover, our phones thought we were in france and text us to tell us so.. :think1:

cafe comp.jpg Nice manly Pose, Dave;s been practising that one.. :eek: gazza dave wing.jpg Are you serious???
    lisa wing.jpg Lisa's legs just touch the floor... gazza wing.jpg Get off,,, you look ridiculous.. :lol2:
    me comp.jpg Not to be left out, an attractive pic of moi.. :D

JimG likes this.
  7. sexyminx

sexyminx British Superbike +

nice day out,over a 100 miles later,
    thanks to gaz for leading the way,:thumbsup:
    181.JPG kev has found something he can fit all that beer in,lol

8. sexyminx

sexyminx British Superbike +

and dont dave and gaz look a bit limp wristed should i be worried:giggle:

Sporty1200 likes this.
  9. DAVE B

DAVE B British Superbike +

cant two straight manly lady killers just try and find a bike thay can both enjoy a ride together :moon:

Sporty1200 likes this.
  10. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Not sure if Gazza1 could hold that 'Tank' up on his own let alone with a lady-killer accomplice? (:

Gazza1 and sexyminx like this.
  11. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

St Magretts Bay - Beautiful Place i lived there as a Kid My Parets had a House on top of the Cliffe looking over sea - But Phone Signals were Impossinle always would be on a French Signal ..;)