1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Sep 7, 2011] Monthly meet at Blue Boys Wed 7th (TN12 7HF)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Roughie, Sep 4, 2011.

1. gixerpaulk5

gixerpaulk5 Off Roader +

when ya moving to the right side of the river Skortchio?

2. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Once the respective councils arrange a cooperative - sometime in the next century ! haha.

3. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

So I am still stuck at the office so wont get home in time to get my bike but may loiter around a bit in the car as I pass by. If you see a strange looking bloke in a white audi its only ME!!!:D

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

Sorry peeps. I was going to the Oakdene to meet GankMasterFlex and some other 675ers, and then coming to Blue Boys, but it's already raining here, so I'm not going anywhere now! :cry::cry:

5. J'05'H

J'05'H Sport Tourer +

Its not is it?

6. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

radar looks clear...there was / is rain surrey / south london, but looks ok for a few more hours...further south...

7. J'05'H

J'05'H Sport Tourer +

I got to head over to Essex to pick up our V.I.P member :D and then come down the A21! Please warn if the Rain Gods do not have mercy on us!

8. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

raining in thanet :thumbsdown:

9. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Good turnout tonight everyone. :thumbsup: I have now tried both the Blue Boys Breakfast *&* the full monty breakfast. Can recommend them both!

We left about 9:15pm & it had just started to rain.

10. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Nice to catch up with people tonight :thumbsup:, pretty good turnout too considering it was raining when I left home! Took a couple of pictures, none from outside though as everyone had come indoors I think.

PICTURES

Roadwart likes this.
  11. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Home again, mostly.
    After a late start (Josh was late) followed by a fast repair (Josh broke my stabilisers) and consequently missing the grub, not to mention most of the guys. A quick pull of the helpless cripple card netted me a massive steak baggette!
    Then it was fill up with fuel and an "easy" (Josh's quote) ride back, a steady 95 it is then...
    Back to the Batcave only slightly damp, Josh wheels the bike into the garage and the stabilisers are broken again!
    The man is like a dynamo, honestly.

Then to top it all, he went home with my door keys in his pocket, b*stard!

Cheers for the help, dude :D (Can I have my keys back)

12. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

So Dave, are you typing this from the Batcave, or did you break into your house???

13. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Note to self - "must read the rideout section!!" I went to my first kickbox class and could really have done with a good meal after it but had neglected to connect it being Wednesday and the beginning of the month doh! Will try get myself more organised lol.

14. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Was good to see everyone!

15. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Good to see everyone n chat, quite a lot of bikes too considering the dodgy weather.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

16. Biscuit

Biscuit Commuter 500 +

looks like a good turn out, sorry missed it but i was not in a good mood yesterday in fact i was fuming :fume:
    glad you all had a good time :thumbsup:

17. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

your'd get bored without people like josh and myself to bend things for you :lol2:

J'05'H and ramrider like this.
  18. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I really wouldn't :confused: