1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Chambers Motorcycles - Maidstone

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by SteveeP, Jul 16, 2011.

1. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Looks like the demise of another Honda dealership.
    Reports are that Chambers have shut

2. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Yes they have, I went there a few weeks ago and Honda has taken away their franchise. The mechanics that worked their are doing jobs from home.

3. Benji54

Benji54 Learner

i bought my first bike from there! ahhh mamories. In fairness though i havent heard great things. my mate had his bike serviced there and the engine literally fell out as he pulled away from their forecourt!! They told him it wasn't their fault! Sad to see a dealership close though...

4. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Laguna have applied for this they will open up as Honda in Aylesford next door to there New Harley dealership .....

5. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

what harleys and hondas ??? sporty will be in heaven :ner:

Sporty1200 likes this.
  6. Yoda

Yes Mate there Harley Franchise is Done and Dusted - Papers Signed - They had big advert in last week MCN looking More Staff ... But i know sales man in there well, he told me they have put in offer to Chamber & Honda to Buy the Tooling they had and to take the Honda Franchise over this Means they Will have thr Follwing Franchises

Suzuki - Maidstone Hart Street
    Kawasaki - Ashford Coobs Wood
    Triumph - Ashford & Maidstone
    Ducati - Ashford
    KTM - Ashford & Maidstone
    Yamha - Maidstone
    Harley - Aylesford (NRMaidstone )
    Honda - TBC - (But would be in Aylsford )

They Will also be moving From Hart street Maidstone Next year to Aylesford - as the Developers Have Brought there Shop in Maidstone ...

7. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

That will be better no more poncing around through town to get there. Will be much easier to go to Aylesford.

8. Les

Les British Superbike +

Always found Chambers pretty useless, never had much in stock, maybe just a sign of the times...dealers being unwilling to invest. Where in Aylesford will Lag's be?

9. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

aylesford? cool not far from me works

10. Yoda

Not sure where got the address in my office will Let you all know tomorrow - But i though Chambers were Totaly Usless even when they was in Rochester they were Usless - Just means at the Moment Kent Honda (H`s) is even more busyier ....:)

11. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

its always sad to see well known names go bust.....but if your crap people will go else where !

Sporty1200 likes this.
  12. they was a waste of time ! went in there for a test ride of a blade,they said no and went to lagunas where i bought a test ride on a triumph sprint st 1050 ! very nice and bought one of them instead !...but crashed it 7 weeks later and wrote it off !!!:(

13. niki

niki Off Roader +

were you work i work in aylesford