1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Sons of Anarchy - any good?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by R1 Chickie, Sep 12, 2011.

1. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Apparently its about a group of outlaw bikers, supposed to be very good. Has anyone been watching it and recommend getting the series?

2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I`ve heard mainly good reports of it although not seen it myself.

3. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Saw one episode some time ago; Totally type cast fantasy crap.

4. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

After PinkDino recommended it a while back i thought id check it out... I fell over laughing at the 'credible' story-lines, plots and wooden acting. I accept TV/Film is granted some 'poetic licence'' But... really.there is a limit. :rolleyes:

Having said that,, it did then take me to view 3 entire series before i eventually gave up..
    All i can say is, its entertaining .... to a point. I have a feeling you might enjoy it, for a while... Fun to watch, but then i didnt buy it... :D

5. gland

gland Off Roader +

i watch it to annoy the wife,keeps her crap off the screen.Its ok if you dont take it seriously.

6. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

not seen it myself but as above, some say its good, some dont

7. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

some say its hot, some say its cold. thanks for that v helpful contribution to this conversation :D

8. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

always happy to help :whistle:

9. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

I love it series record it every time better than big brother and eastenders lol