1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

2002 SUZUKI GSX 750 F )nly 10,400 miles SOLD

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by sara-gaz, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

On a 52 Plate with only 10,000 miles

Full service history (last serviced 2 months ago)
    Starts, runs and rides superb.
    Lovely bike in Excellent condition.
    Really comfortable bike, ideal for commuting or long distance rides. Has a nice amount of power and gets up to speed fast!... but not scary at all.
    Ideal first big bike as very forgiving.
    Been very well looked after.
    Has a tinted double bubble screen, smoked indicators (fitted last month) and a Stubby oval BEOWULF Exhaust can (fitted a month ago) which sounds amazing!
    2 sets of keys, Datatool alarm/ Immobilizer.
    Buyer will not be disappointed. I am selling as I won't be riding for a while and it's awful to leave it sitting out the back doing nothing for the winter.
    Photo's here!

2. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

I will be sticking a years MoT on it prior to collection (runs out November)! It is taxed till December.
    I am looking for £1400

3. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Sounds interesting , I'll be in touch.

4. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

NOW REDUCED to £1300.
    Tyres and chain/Sprocket are very good. No dents or scratches and has not been dropped!

5. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

That is an absolute bargain for a lovely bike.

6. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

Thanks Alan!! Having seen it i really value your opinion. just want to find her a good home!

7. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

I will offer this bike without the BEOWULF Exhaust, just the Original Can and with its current MoT which runs out mid November for £1200.
    This Bike is an absolute steal!
    Anyone who may not know much about these Bikes, here are some reviews: HERE!

8. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

NOW SOLD!!!!!

hoppielimp likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.