1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Sep 18, 2011] ride out sunday 18th sept (hasting)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by coxy, Sep 12, 2011.

1. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

thanks guys for coming round :thumbsup: hope you had a good day out and hope to get out with you ASAP :(

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Ended up on the marsh, at Black lion , Appledore, having a shandy with Micky and Paul, Stars n Stripes.

3. megawatt

Just left Black Lion and got caught in a rainstorm on the Canal road. ran for cover at my place for a brew and just waiting for a longer dryspell before we go out for another ride.
    Guess who that is in the middle, no shield or wings on his helmet???
    [​IMG]

coxy likes this.
  4. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Just got back ! great ride, thanks to Alan and Mickey for letting me tag along (hope I didnt slow you down too much) nice to have met you coxy and hope you get your bike fixed soon

5. Micky

Micky Commuter 500 +

Was good to meet you guys, great ride even with that short downpour!! Starting to get a little fresh tho nipples started to slightly get a bit fresh in the breeze haha :)

6. megawatt

Too much info mate:eek: maybe you shoulda put yer chaps on and gone to meet yer other "friends" in Hastings!!!:sfight:

7. Micky

Micky Commuter 500 +

Well I did ask you where they were but you kept it too yourself.

8. megawatt

Good job Paul didn't head that way:eek::eek::eek:

9. Micky

Micky Commuter 500 +

I bet he did!

Stars and Stripes likes this.
  10. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

We got drenched on ride back from Brands! Had a great run up there though and got to see some brill racing :).

coxy likes this.