1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

IAM Institute of Advanced Motoring

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by R1 Chickie, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I`ve split this thread into 2 so the advanced riding techniques can be discussed in the own thread & can be found HERE. :thumbsup:

2. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

3. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Thanks Ram,
    I only watched the first one but it's a good indication of what Bikesafe is about. a Days assessment, not tuition, with some more guidance given at the end of the on where to go from there.

4. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

shame they dont do it in kent:thumbsdown: they have one in essex£55 and sussex£50

interesting though i know these are cut videos but the only time life savers were used or mentioned was in stnding traffic

5. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

I did a bikesafe course at Bromley in Kent (run by the met) a great day :thumbsup:

Spin likes this.
  6. Spin

Spin Street Fighter +

Yes, I think they are well-worth doing. I did know the previous Bikesafe coordinator, Katrina Smith. Excellent rider and spent a lot of time forging links with the biking community.

7. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

I did this thistoo it was a great day and very informative, and watching the police riders throw fully dressed beemers around country lanes at high spped is something to be admired, its well worth the money.:10:

8. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Yeah, check out the Met police, they do one from The Warren and its a great ride out :)

9. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

can you put up a link, cause all i am getting is that kent do not offer bikesafe

10. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Try going through THIS link Patrick