1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Sep 21, 2011] H's Cafe + Adelaide (H's cafe - kent motorcycles)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Sporty1200, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Im meeting Gazza1 at Lagunas for 18:30 then on to H's. Hope to see some of you out n about maybe tonight... :D

2. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

I wish you had posted this last night I would have been with you. Hope you had good ride.

3. Sporty1200

138 miles door to door, bit feking chilly, thatl teach me to go out with just a vest on... Good to catch up with Gazza1 and Davetona. I bought Dave a birthday cup of tea,, It was the least i could do, i checked! :D

4. Sporty1200

Soz Ashleys dad, twas a real spur of the moment decision type thing..... :mdance:

5. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

Cheers for the birthday tea Kev. Wish I'd met you at a pub now! :laugh:

Sporty1200 likes this.
  6. Sporty1200

ha ha.. Good idea Dave, when its my birthday i may organise a rideout to a pub...... n get a taxi there... :D

Hanna likes this.
  7. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

Kev, maybe sometime I can follow you over, (if you dont mind going a little slower) and i can actually find where these places are.... I'm so sat nav lazy :lol2:

8. Sporty1200

Of course Tony... soz i didnt post this earlier but it was a real spur of the moment decision...
    Hope your bikes still behaving itself.. N see you soon. :mdance: