1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 5, 2011] Pre BB rideout from Megawatts, about 1730. (TN31 6PG)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Oct 5, 2011.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Been talkin to Stars n Stripes about a pre Blueboys rideout. Deano81 will be at mine from 1700 fixing the PC. Will be leaving mine about 1730, heading Northish to arrive at Blueboys about 1900. Anybody interested turn up about 1700 at TN316PG for a brew before the rideout???
    Why does the map keep defaulting to USA? Is it me???

2. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Its going to be a long ride!!!!!! up the east coast of america perhaps its my bike that makes it default to usa [​IMG]

3. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

gonna get bike fired up in a min, got to feed the cat and do some other bits but hoping to get away earlier so may be with you b4 5

4. megawatt

Nice one Deano. Little sprinkle of rain earlier , but it seems to have dried up now?:)

5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

The reason it defaults to the USA is I believe the guy who wrote the module is American. If you put the road name & No in the venue box, town ONLY in the address box & postcode it works.

6. megawatt

Thanks Paul:)

7. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

No worries mate. I do try to change any that I spot that haven`t worked properly.