1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 14, 2011] Rideout Friday 14th afternoon (TN316PG)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Oct 11, 2011.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Me n Finchy are having a blat around the Marsh after 1500 on Friday 14th. Meet at my place after 1430, have a brew and leave just after 1500.

2. Les

Les British Superbike +

I might be able to make this. Finchy, which way are you coming from Sheppey to Meg's? Could meet at Maidstone around 2pm if that's the way you go.

3. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Hi Les. I'll be coming down thru Maidstone and then down thru Headcorn / Tenterden / Appledore. Happy to meet at Hein Gericke if you fancy? What are you riding?

4. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

If i finish work in time i will pop out:thumbsup:

Finchy likes this.
  5. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Do it, do it! Don't know where you're from, but I might be meeting another biker in Maidstone on the way down if you want to join us.

6. Blade rr6

Eastbourne Finchy but thanks anyway:thumbsup: its a slim chance as Friday is normally busy for me i will meet at Megawatts if i can make it:thumbsup:

7. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

il see what my workload is like fella ;)

8. megawatt

This is gettin better n better:)

9. Les

Les British Superbike +

Finchy, my head & chest are full of muck right now but I'm hoping it'll be bearable to wear a helmet by Friday. 2pm at HG if I make it then?

10. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Sure, HG @ 2pm. Hope you feel better soon.

11. Les

Les British Superbike +

I'll see you at 2pm at HG as arranged. ;) Black SD

12. megawatt

Don't go to Appledore Finchy. Carry on down A 28 to Rolvenden, Newenden and Northiam?:)

13. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Glad to hear that you're feeling better! See you at HG tomorrow. You've got my number so call / text if you have any issues.

J.

14. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Really? Will do. Was trying to stay off the A28 as it's pretty dull and often laden with traffic. You're in Romney, right? I rode thru Appledore a couple of weeks ago and while it's not the smoothest of roads, it's more direct and nice and quiet. Any changes to the road that might effect this?

15. megawatt

16. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Aaaah I see! I was going to print off some pace notes and tape them to the tank... so I'd have realised your address in the morning. Yep - you lead & I'll follow. You know your 'hood & its roads, so I look forward to some new routes.

See you tomorrow at 2:45ish.

J.

17. megawatt

Lookin forward to it mate:)

18. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

if i get your pc sorted i should be free to tag along :D

19. Finchy

Finchy Guest

I've got a hammer that you can borrow :thumbsup:

20. Blade rr6

Have to go to Canterbury and Maidstone leaving Eastbourne at 10 so hope to get back in time to get the cycle out and get over in time:thumbsup: it will be tight tho:eek: