1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 14, 2011] Coffee and Cake Morning Ride 14/10/11 (East Sussex, TN21 0ER)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by lammyR6, Oct 11, 2011.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Seeing as I need to console myself as I will be another year older on the 14th, I figured a brief morning blat, a stop for coffee and cake and some good company will cheer me up! I still haven't been to Wessons so figure will head there for around 11ish, unless anyone can recommend a better place for cake?
    If anyone is free in the morning and fancies joining me for a spin let me know :D

2. Finchy

Finchy Guest

If you fancy it, a couple of us will be out on Friday... but not until the afternoon (about 2:30 in / near Rye). You're welcome to come along, although I won't promise to bake a cake as it'll get a bit mashed under my leathers :). Happy to sing 'Happy Birthday' and do a small improvised dance for you though (see previous posts re Man-kini).

lammyR6 likes this.
  3. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Not sure I'll be back on the bike by then but I could drive to Wessons and meet you there for coffee and cake?

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Yeah , sorry Leila, will only be home from work about 1430 , so won't make Wessons till 1530. Finchy, you just ruined my lunch with that mankini horror!!!:eek:

5. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Lunch at 12 noon? That's still in breakfast territory for me. Mind you, my body clock's all messed up today. Up at 5am again, commute into the City, host an industry soiree and finish at about midnight. It's going to be a loooong day. Now then, bacon sandwich from the caff me thinks... nom nom nom.

6. lammyR6

Hmmm, as tempting as your :disco: in a man-kini offer is I will sadly have to decline! ;)
    I can't get away in the afternoon so morning it will have to be.

Hanna, that would be good, always nice to have a fellow cake appreciator on board :D! Will text you before Friday to confirm :thumbsup:

7. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Hmph - you don't know what you're missing. Actually come to think of it, dancing with my junk on display... you probably won't be missing much at all, especially if the weather's cold :(

Hope you have a great, cake-filled, birthday morning and still manage to fit into your leathers for the ride home.

J.

lammyR6 likes this.
  8. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

hmmm...wessons is only like 5 mins away from me...so may pop down for a little tea break...as I'm working it will likely be in the car...can't do ATGATT for 5 mins.

9. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I'm up for this, weather permitting :)

10. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

I'll see if I can get a morning pass from the GF, I really need to scrub in the new rear, since having it fitted I have only ridden it home from Pevensey. Could do with taking the shine off of it before Brands.

11. lammyR6

Cool! Will leave Hastings around 10am, passing through Battle if anyone does want to meet there. Aim to be at Wessons for 11am. I have ordered :sun2:for the day!

Sporty1200 likes this.
  12. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Hope to meet you at Wessons...... :D

lammyR6 likes this.
  13. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

11 at Wessons should be do-able, just got to remember how to get there now!

14. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

I shall pop in, even if it is in the Car. Coffee and Cake sounds good to me :eat2:

15. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

I foresee a bunch of cars rocking up at Wessons Friday morning! :D

lammyR6 likes this.
  16. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

Wish i could come by bike but i am actually at work! :lol:

17. lammyR6

Finchy I reckon you need to come to Wessons and give us all a dancing show :p

Where are you coming from Miky? Do our routes cross at all?

Hanna likes this.
  18. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Have a coffee or something for me.

lammyR6 likes this.
  19. Finchy

Finchy Guest

I'm sure that something could be arranged, although we'll need a room for 'private viewings'. Please also cut your nails beforehand as I don't want to get scratched when you stuff £10 notes into my outfit. :mdance:

lammyR6 likes this.
  20. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Lammy - I'm coming from bluewater, but I can divert if that helps?