1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 16, 2011] 16th Oct (RH13 8DU)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by JimG, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

I made it to the Chalet Cafe but found it shut (ok, it was 14:40hrs) and so wended my way around the south east of England including Brighton, Lewis, Heathfield, Rye and many other places which I didn't recognise. It was certainly a lovely day for a ride; I just wish the AA had rescued me with my dead car at Sainsbury's earlier this morning. It was after lunch by the time they'd arrived, got me going so I could drive the mile and a half home to unpack the too-warm food I'd bought and allow little dog to crawl into her basket for a well-earned snooze.

Sorry not to meet up with you all :(, but I was with you in spirit! :thumbsup:

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

good day out :thumbsup: went from freezing to warm :sun2:. some nice roads and plenty of freindly people again :D

thanks everyone

3. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Yup, lovely way to spend the day nice seeing you all, glad you get home in not too much pain Hanna

4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Was nice seeing some familiar faces again. Thanks for the first aid pack Jim :thumbsup: & have you got into your present yet? ;)

5. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Lol, yes thanks Paul had one tonight very nice! Shall make 'em last cheers!

6. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

Good to see you a few of you again. Lets hope that wasn't it until spring!:) Thanks Jim for the First Aid pack. :thumbsup:
    Tom, are you changing your username, or at least your avatar, now you have the R6? :rolleyes:

Roadwart likes this.
  7. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

nope i shall just cover the R6 in Hornet stickers, it's the right colour :thumbsup:

Sporty1200 likes this.