1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Oct 22, 2011] Kent Rideout Saturday 22nd Oct (happy to combine with... (Maidstone)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Finchy, Oct 17, 2011.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Ok mate, Matt, Blade RR6 is on his way, so will probs leave about 1015.

2. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

im just about to go fire the bike up, so will be easier for me to blast down the 2070 to ashford then will go up the a20 to the services. i'l see how things are going but might peal off after tenterden depending on time etc.

3. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Good rideout today gents, sorry about my abrupt exit but I saw a sign for Maidstone and thought I better not head away from it ! Good to see you all and thank you for organising it all :)

4. megawatt

Just got back , tired but smiling. Managed around 92 miles back to Leeds castle, then a few more to get home. Great to see some old friendly faces, Miky and Keith. BladeRR6 actually managed to turn up and I counted 9 bikes in Tenterden. Great turnout for a cold, Saturday, "Off Season " ? rideout.
    A few pix;
    Airport cafe , A20 Newingreen.
    [​IMG]
    B road , just before Tenterden.
    [​IMG]
    Was a great route Jay and a good pace. One small thing, those shiney things either side of yer fairing. Mirrors mate. Was trying to get yer attention for 20 miles to stop for a brew and a leak, but not in that order !!!:(:p:sfight:

Finchy likes this.
  5. Les

Les British Superbike +

Think you'd need blue lights/horns :eek: to slow him. Thanks :) to all for the organisation & company, some good series of bends today most of which were new to me :thumbsup: but why is there always some b'stard with a camera whenever I scratch my nuts?

Finchy likes this.
  6. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

Good to see you all today. Sorry I couldn't do the full route. Great day for a rideout though.:thumbsup:
    Til next time.:bbye:

Finchy likes this.
  7. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Just a quick thanks to everyone who came along - it was great to see you all. Had a good ride with a top bunch of guys.

8. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Alan - I kept looking in my mirrors but couldn't see you! Here's a tip - if you want my attention, keep up. Hope you managed to drain yourself at Leeds Castle (or at least, in their toilets). Great to see you again - looking forward to next time.

9. megawatt

Ended up , behind the hedge mate. Mousematt will confirm, you were 100 yards in front and I was waving my arms like an aircraft carrier landing tech. Slow down, ya mad sod:D Remind me, whats yer eMail addy ?

10. Finchy

Finchy Guest

I just thought that you were having some kind of spasm :confused:.

Email addy is jay-finch@hotmail.com

I took a couple of pics and will post these here in a mo. I'll re-send you the ones from last week too.

11. megawatt

Ta mate :)

12. Finchy

Finchy Guest

13. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

Thanks Finchy for thoroughly enjoyable rideout. Good to meet some new and old faces. Nice timing, stopped on way home in Ashford to say hello to Mother and still had time to get home and mow the lawns. Really good day

Finchy likes this.
  14. megawatt

Great riding with you again Keith. You were a lot faster today than I remember ? Must have been Ashley slowing you down?

15. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Great to meet you. Hope to do it again soon, so I'll start planning another route... just in case.

16. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Thanks for a great rideout everyone:thumbsup: good to see some old and new faces.

Thanks for sorting it out Finchy:)

Finchy likes this.
  17. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

Great ride out guys, Thanks Finchy for sorting it out... That's one route to 'Add to Favourites'... Was good to see everyone who made it out on a chilly saturday... :thumbsup:

+ Big thanks, Finchy for adjusting my suspension... the ride home from yours was awesome, I still can't believe such a small change can make such a big difference... it felt like a completley different bike, It actually goes round corners willingly now... :thumbsup:

Yep... can confirm... I thought you were going to take off there for a minute, Alan...:laugh:

Finchy likes this.
  18. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Looks like you all had a cracking time. Once Sues` hands are a bit better, we should be able to get her on the bike & get out a bit more. :mdance:

19. megawatt

Would be nice to ride with you both some time this year Paul and Sue.

20. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Looking forwards to it :thumbsup: