1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Motocross Clothing

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by Finchy, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Has anyone got any motocross clothing (helmet / boots / goggles) that I can beg / borrow / steal / buy from them? I've ordered new kit but am planning to be out on some greenlanes on Sunday morning... but I don't think my new stuff will arrive in time. If someone's kind enough to lend it to me, I'll only need it for that one morning and will wash & polish whatever I use.

Size 10UK / 44Euro boots (ish) and 59/60 helmet (large head, but don't let that deceive you).

Thanks in advance.

J.

2. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

On a similar theme if anyone would like to lend me some motocross clobber and also a bike suitable for motocross then I will go out with Finchy on Sunday morning...

Finchy and BlackHornet like this.
  3. Les

Les British Superbike +

See pm.

Finchy likes this.
  4. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

I don't seem to have a pm Les...try sending it again :D

Les and Roadwart like this.