1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Tweaking

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Roadwart, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

As you are all aware, this site is a newborn. As such it will developing & evolving over the next few months. There will be times where certain changes will mean the site has taken offline for a while. These should be fairly short outages but there will be times where it may take a bit longer. Please be patient. Its for your own good you know. :D

2. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

And who doesn't enjoy a good tweak! :rolleyes:

Roughie and deano like this.
  3. Roadwart

4. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I notice that Moderator Just Show are the Same as Normall Members, When your On line RW show Up as staff Going Forward to we ave Plans To Change the Colour of the Staff or will they Show as Staff on line ????

5. Roadwart

I`m hoping to get the mod team showing up in the staff online section but after completely messing up the permissions last night, putting that back right is the first priority.

OK sussed out how to add mods to the staff section so I`ll adjust that while the sites offline too as its tied in with the permissions.

Yoda likes this.
  6. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

mate trial and Error Mate keep up the good work

Roadwart likes this.