1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Nov 19, 2011] Motorcycle Live (Birmingham)

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by RetryRider, Oct 28, 2011.

1. StevieDee

StevieDee Off Roader +

Thats great ! Welcome aboard :)

2. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

cheers dude. i was planning to to go up on the bike, cheaper parking and fuel but somewhat limited on carrying capacity ;)

3. Darkzy

Darkzy Race Rep +

Awesome See you there :)

4. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Has any of you peeps that is going with Steve D got a printer ? I have an e ticket - but no working printer - could I send email to you and have it printed ...please ? xxx

5. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Cant get the time off work during the week as I only have one days holiday left that I need to take over Xmas! So may try and get up there on the 27th? But I think I have friends coming over that weekend and they are not in to bikes. Although they may be coming Friday and going home on the Saturday evening so I will just have to wait and see.

6. StevieDee

StevieDee Off Roader +

The Magnificent Eight for the bike show on the 23rd are :-
    1) Me
    2)Les Day
    3) Gilly
    4) Darrell
    5) Gazza1
    6) LammyR6
    7) Darkzy
    8) Deano 81
    Please confirm that you are coming along .
    PM or text me your mobile number. ( 07882790778 )
    We will need to arrange some pick up points suggestions welcome !
    :D

7. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I am coming :) just need someone with a printer to print my eTicket now ... :think1:

8. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I'm afraid I was informed Thursday that I have to start my new job tomorrow. Although part time sod's law dictated that Wednesday was not my day off. Am going to have to withdraw. Apologies for not saying earlier. Am gutted!

9. StevieDee

StevieDee Off Roader +

Thats ok its no biggy ! See you around some time ! :)

10. lammyR6

Thanks so much too for organising it. Even if I can't make the most of it!

11. StevieDee

StevieDee Off Roader +

Two seats free anyone ! Leaving from Sittingbourne .

12. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

anyone got a friend of a freind that would like to go out for the day ??

13. Les

Les British Superbike +

Hey, turns out I'm free that day so if a place is still going, I'm in. Just bought ticket (£16) online. Is there somewhere to park a car near your place Steve?

14. Les

Les British Superbike +

Did you get the ticket printed yet? If not I can do that.

15. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Congratulations on the job Liela. :thumbsup:

lammyR6 likes this.
  16. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Hubby and I are heading up this Saturday and returning Monday morning. We've been the last 2 years we've been here and realised that the best deals are on the first weekend. We go up by train cause we buy some much we can't get it back on the bike!! Stuff is so much cheaper here than home. :rubhands:

Not to mention the fantastic German Christmas Festival on that weekend for 10 days. Bring on the mulled wine!!! <%)

If anyone is there on Saturday 19th or Sunday the 20th, give us a holler and beer is on me (07916 585 023)

17. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Thanks Les --I am currentyl waiting on Choco to contact me with her bank details so I can pay and then she gonna email - otherwise I got just 4 days to get an online -or pester someone for a Team Pass ...

(Yappa - Theer is a simialr Beer festival thingy at Rochester castle during the Xmas run up .. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely drinks lol)

18. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Ohhh just googled it!! Will have to follow that one up to! Thanks :D

GixxerGilly likes this.
  19. lammyR6

So chatted to line manager and depending on how things go tomorrow I may be able to miss Wed at the college. Didn't tell them it was for a bike show though lol! Will be a last minute thing though so if there are takers for the seats please ignore. If not then I will know tomorrow evening if can come. Am trying to work out whether easier to drive to Sittingbourne or meet at the Thurrock services if things work out.

StevieDee likes this.
  20. StevieDee

StevieDee Off Roader +

perhaps meet up with Gazza at Ashford and travel too siittingbourne with him !

lammyR6 likes this.