1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Nov 19, 2011] Motorcycle Live (Birmingham)

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by RetryRider, Oct 28, 2011.

1. StevieDee

StevieDee Off Roader +

So Far there is
    1 Me
    2)Les Day
    3) Gilly
    4) Darrell
    5) Gazza1
    6) LammyR6
    7) Darkzy
    8) Deano 81
    Please confirm that you are coming along .
    PM or text me your mobile number. ( 07882790778 )
    NO SEATS LEFT !

2. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

I have a spare seat, possibly two, leaving from Tunbridge Wells on the 23rd. Will be picking someone up in Farnborough which means a 16 mile diversion in each direction, and we are not planning on being die hard "get there when it opens, leave when it closes" types. Steve's Bus Service is the better option, but if anyone needs a lift at the last minute let me know.

lammyR6 and StevieDee like this.
  3. StevieDee

StevieDee Off Roader +

look forward too seeing you there Jim !

JimG likes this.
  4. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

I cant get the time off in the week and cant go the last week end but was thinking about maybe going this weekend, anyone fancy it? We could add a few more miles to my car and just have alittle contribution for petrol as i will try and blag some via work! Will decide for deffo Thursday if there is any interest.

5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I have my ticket now, Cheers Choco xx. Steve dont you dare forget to print it off !!! and bring on the day xxx

6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Right, lack of work seems to have caused brain meltdown and I thought it was this Thursday that we were going lol! Have said I have doctor's appointment next Wed so looks like I can go providing I can scrape enough pennies together!

7. StevieDee

StevieDee Off Roader +

Excellent! If you have any good music CD's please bring !

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

erm shivs we know your a wham fan so what you class as good music .....................................................:hah::hah:

Roadwart likes this.
  9. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Bit of Erasure & Bronski Beat would be acceptable Tom. Mebbe a bit of Bros for good measure ;)

10. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I will object STRONG:LY to bloody Bronksi bloody beat and also Bros --= (I do have a Wham cd though heheheh)

(Its Teds NOT mine urgh lol

11. StevieDee

StevieDee Off Roader +

All on my Iphone allready ! lol

12. Choco

Choco Commuter 500 +

No worries hon. Enjoy it!

GixxerGilly likes this.
  13. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Oh boy! Think I may have to bring some good old rock music otherwise I may be jumping out somewhere on route ;) lol

14. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

There will be nothing but good music in my car. Second thoughts there'll be good music and me singing. There again, we might have a Waynes World moment on the M40. :Mdance:

lammyR6 likes this.
  15. RetryRider

RetryRider Commuter 500 +

Got my ticket and off to the NEC tomorrow. Looks like a pretty big event should be fun.

16. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

Best show in years. :)

17. Les

Les British Superbike +

Was there much in the way of clothing? Need some enduro stuff but deciding whether to wait.

18. RetryRider

RetryRider Commuter 500 +

There was definately a lot more than choice your average dealer. Not what you're looking for but they we're some selling off end-of-season 1 piece suits for £80.00 so hopefully you can find a similar bargin for what you're looking for.

Fitting rooms we're a bit on the few and busy side so couldn't be bothered to stand in a queue for hours, should be better if you're going mid week.

Great show (if you have the money).

19. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Excited now ......... cyas at 6.30 / 6.45 ish UGH not a good time for me I am gonna be well grouchy :-(

20. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

Have fun you guys

GixxerGilly likes this.