1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

No Limits trac day at Brands 31/10/2011

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Kevin Taylor, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

JimG likes this.
  2. Kevin Taylor

As a side note, bumped into the fella with the red & silver MV F4 that overtook me 3 times in one session at Lydden, he shared our garage. He turned with his, shall we say, rather expensive toy, on a trailer, towed by, shall we say, another rather expensive toy, an 08 supercharged Range Rover Sport. His name is Dave and he is a really nice bloke, but the fecka still goes out in the novice group. Even he was saying about the fact, for a novice group there were quite a lot of quick blokes out there. No bloody surprise the onboard video shows me getting blitzed:cry2:

3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I got mobbed a few times too and have no excuse lol! Still my favourite track despite the damp!
    Sorry wanted to upload the photos but haven't managed to shrink them enough yet. Will get on the case :)

4. Kevin Taylor

311011_8609.jpg 311011_8625.jpg 311011_8596.jpg
    A few shots from the day courtesy Peter Wileman Photography.

JimG likes this.