1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Legal and Insurance thread

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by R1 Chickie, Nov 4, 2011.

?

Good idea?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Can we please have a specific thread under Bike Specific for any legal issues and insurance because thats the info that is so useful to hang onto, you dont want it to get lost in the noise. It would be nice to have it there for ease of reference. Thanks

2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

If its just a thread you want, just start one. I suspect you mean a forum just for insurance & the like. If people want one, I`ll create one.

3. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

When we all belonged to the [Site Which Must Not Be Named], there was at least one member who worked in the bike insurance industry. He was able to guide lots of members with real-life advice and on occasion went and asked his boss if he didn't know the answer to a question. I believe he has recently got a different job, (and is not currently a member here), but it would be really, really useful if we could unearth someone with similar skills.

Does smearing the thread with electronic treacle have the effect of making it easy to find for future reference?

Good suggestion, Miss T!

4. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

I know I can start a thread ;) but if I just put it in general where we talk about anything and everything, it will get lost, having a handy forum just for that stuff so you know where to look :)

5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

you could make it a *sticky* ??

6. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

No, because you might want to start multiple threads about different legal and insurance issues.