1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Dec 18, 2011] Pre Christmas Rideout Sunday 18th (Robertsbridge, East Sussex)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Dec 10, 2011.

1. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Possible! Weather dependent!

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Good man!

3. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

looking unlikely fella. spent today with the littlun clinging either to my shoulder or leg.. utterly hysterical if i leave the room.... suffice to say im now behind on work, and my weekend is looking crappy at this rate as shes still up, and refusing to stay on her own in her room, and wont goto sleep ... JOY! on the plus side the part for your laptop arrived so il drop you a txt when i get a spare minute

4. megawatt

Feel a bit guilty now mate. Hope she is better soon. Can pop around any lunchtime next week?

5. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

no worries mate, just one of those things kids go through.. just a real pain the week before christmas lol.... hoping she is better today and whatever spooked her yesterday she has forgotten about.. i need sleep tonight ... drop it over whenever matey, shouldnt take more than an hour or so to get it apart and fitted. whilst im there il give the heatsink a good cleaning out aswell. got 2 jobs in ashford later, so popping out on the bike will get it filled up and tyre pressures checked etc. that way if i can get away tomorow all i need to do is get kitted up and fire the bike up :D . and to top it off the element for the washing mahcine ive been waiting on all week has arrived so i can get that fixed for the missus..busy day for me today lol.

6. megawatt

Hope things go well for her and you mate. Will bell you before I pop in this week.

7. Finchy

Finchy Guest

It's a defo for me. Anyone coming down from Maidstone (ish) area? Failing that, looks like I'll have to make up some pacenotes as I haven't been to that cafe before. Ho hum.

Are we going for 11 or 12? Should be dry weather.

8. megawatt

I'll be there for 1100 and have a breakfast. If it's still icy, I'll wait a bit longer?

9. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Mmmmm breakfast. Me too.

10. megawatt

If it's still icy up your way and you wanna wait, gimme a text and we'll meet later? I'll post a local weather report about 1000

11. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Ok, will do.

12. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Hmmmm...really keen to come out - hubby might too. But never ridden in icy conditions and am a little freaked out if we are going aways away cause it'll be icy? Yes? No? Rest my mind at ease people :ftic:

13. megawatt

I doubt it will be icy on the main roads by 1100hrs. The A21 may well have been gritted and we can ride where the grit has been driven on. We will take it steady, don't worry.:)

14. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Think 11 is good as frost should have melted by then! I'll be there, sun is supposed to be shining :)

Finchy and Gazza1 like this.
  15. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

im hoping to make this really need a breakie:)

16. megawatt

Be nice to see you again mate, between 1100 and 1200, depending on frost?

17. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

See you guys there at (or before) 11, may join you if you go on after but depends on where. I still didnt get the wifes Xmas prezzie yesterday so may have to slope off ot get it....

18. megawatt

I got mine's. See you at 1100. Cold n sunny in Northiam.

19. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

leaving now see you in a bit

20. megawatt

See ya mate, be careful.
    Still sunny but cold. Frost is melting.