1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Dec 18, 2011] Pre Christmas Rideout Sunday 18th (Robertsbridge, East Sussex)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Dec 10, 2011.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Was a good turnout indeed. On one of the runs between cafes I do remember thinking "I've gotta be nuts!!" lol. But enjoyed the ride despite numb fingers and toes. Can't believe we were still able to get out this close to Christmas :thumbsup:

2. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Also great to see so many people who aren't afraid of a little cold / dampness! Thanks for organising it Alan - much appreciated.

Re the above - I didn't take two hours to clean my bike. Three mins with the jetwash and it was sorted. Drying my leathers might take a little longer.

Pics to follow...

3. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Cheers Gary, great seeing you out today on that beautiful Blade. Sooo much better than those tarts that won't ride em coz it might get dirty! Respect mate. Hey Jay, did you give the steering head bearings a good wash as well? Bet they were covered in salt???

4. Finchy

Finchy Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lammyR6 likes this.
  5. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Good to see all of you...Was a bit cold though, I really must invest in some winter gloves, summer gloves are just no good on days like these!

6. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Yeah, I held the nozzle right against all of the main bearings for ages. They were really salty, so I didn't want them to corrode :thumbsup:. I also noticed that my leathers were a bit dirty, so I popped them in the washine machine on a nice hot wash.

lammyR6 and BlackHornet like this.
  7. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

good to see so many out today not sure about the moaning of being cold you must all be wimps:sneaky:
    really need some tyre,s that work

8. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

you are all fecking barmy !!!!

GuzziRob and Gazza1 like this.
  9. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

lol was good to see you guys even if i didnt get out for a ride.. must admit wasnt expecting to bump into you on my trip into ashford so nice bonus to my day... the trip to ashford after was uneventful but had a little blast back home the long way as the sun was shining and the roads dried up a tad :D . must of missed the wet weather though lol ...

10. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

I didn't get cold, just turned the heater up a little

kitten_art and lammyR6 like this.