1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What's pi$$ed me off today.........!!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Ducky, Jul 14, 2011.

1. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

try the flower pot in the cupboard... :)

BlackHornet likes this.
  2. Carl Berg

Carl Berg Sport Tourer +

There's no plant pots in my shed. Just bikes :)

3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Bugger about the car but glad to hear she is ok.

4. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Thanks guys, car is going to be repaired surprisingly. @brett no mate, a couple of years ago someone hit the daughters car and didn't bother stooping! In the wifes case not one person stopped and offered themselves up as a witness which pi$$ed me off!

5. Carl Berg

Carl Berg Sport Tourer +

Got stuck behind a couple of very slow 4x4s on a good Byway that we can normally ride at a good pace straight through without putting our feet down. But we had to stop repeatedly until the cars got to a place where we could get by. Took us 40 minutes to ride instead of 10 :mad:

6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Two new tyres turned up for the bike today but they sent me the wrong ones :-(
    Now hoping that the right ones arrive before the weekend.

7. BlackHornet

Oh and why is it dry during the week but never at the weekend recently?

Fergy and Beelady like this.
  8. lammyR6

Blame it on Sod and his sodding Law! lol

Beelady and BlackHornet like this.
  9. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

That's why Some wish to leave the EU... We get their weather at the moment, you see.

10. lammyR6

Well, it equally p***ed me off and made me laugh. Locked my car keys in the boot of the car just as I was about to leave for work earlier this morning :rolleyes:. Currently waiting for AA :sleep:

11. BlackHornet

The Exhaust on my car snapping on the way to work. £200 :cash: blown :(:(

Seems like suck a waste of money when for just £164 I can have a nice new one on the bike instead.

12. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

what ? no duct tape ?

Eagle, lammyR6 and BlackHornet like this.
  13. Tomasbe

Tomasbe Custom cruiser +

...my gear box's fcuked...enough said. :cry2: But...(see 'What made me smile today').

14. BlackHornet

ouch is it just a single gear that's gone ? I know some bikes have second gear issues.

15. Tomasbe

Tomasbe Custom cruiser +

Don't know exactly until we open the box. But 1st sometimes is not engaging and you can hear rattling noise when in 3rd while going slowly.

16. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

1st. nice warm enough dry ish day, to ride, and seriously every tom dick and P0xy cycalist out in hoards, got so fed up in the end came home :(
    Is this what it is going to be like every weekend now all through the Summer :(
    Everyone has a right to go out and do what ever, but to have groups of 50 + cyclists (if not more) often riding at slower than walking pace up hills, blocking up the roads everywhere is just wrong.

Stars and Stripes, phil read and Tony like this.
  17. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

Glad I didn't go your way - you must of had my share of cyclists too:giggle:

18. BlackHornet

oh we must have had a better run than you only saw the lycra clad warriors out in pairs but the car drivers today were just scary

19. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

I suppose it is the Ashdown forest area, well pretty well where there are hills, just think this year is going to be a joke :(

20. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

So what is your solution Brett? Banning cyclists forming groups of more than 4, banning them between 1000 and 1600, banning them altogether? I can just see that being applied to other groups of road users that someone doesn't like sharing the road with, like horse riders, lorries on Sunday's, motorcyc....... oops!

I agree it can be annoying being held up at times, but you have to ride according to the conditions. Constantly harping on about it will just raise your blood pressure. As for Lycra clad warriors I think there are many more leather clad warriors out on the roads!

And yes, I am a cyclist too as many others on here are. I also drive a car, use buses and walk. Let's ban everyone then there will be no congestion at all.

I'll stop now as my blood pressure is going up.;)

Eileen and Panel Man like this.