1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What's pi$$ed me off today.........!!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Ducky, Jul 14, 2011.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

pants hopefully they get caught :thumbsdown:

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

:eek: Oh no!! Thieving s***bags :mad:

3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

That sucks mate. Hopefully they`ll get whats coming too them & your car is found.

4. Tomasbe

Tomasbe Custom cruiser +

Frankly, I doubt I'll see it again. Job looked too professional (fcukers didn't break in nor didn't need my keys to open the door and drive off). I thought 60 reg bimmer should have better protection. Now I'm bikeless (gear box repair) and carless (can't get another one until insurance clears everything). Just scraping by using my company van. Hope they loose their way in the dark near the cliiiiiiiiffs...

5. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

yeah bad news for car Thomas :(

6. BlackHornet

it's raining again :( and forecast to get worse :thumbsdown:

7. MaDProFF

Pub Lunch then in the dry? :)

BlackHornet likes this.
  8. BlackHornet

yeah I am thinking that.

Going to try the mooring's in pevensy bay for around 1.30 not booking anything so hopefully can just rock up

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    MaDProFF likes this.
  9. fzr-paul

fzr-paul Race Rep +

That is beyond crap. A few years back my mate had his M5 pinched by the scum bringing a pre-programmed ecu and keys :eek:. Total time from popping open the bonnet to driving away was under two mins as it was caught on cctv. I was always in fear of my M5 being taken after that :fume:

10. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Half an hour in the dentist and came out to find that the seagulls had used my bike as target practice :mad:
    20160615_164901.jpg

11. phil read

phil read World Superbike +

They probably thought it was A Honda:)

12. BlackHornet

yeah they done you good :giggle:

lammyR6 likes this.
  13. MaDProFF

get a white bike :)

lammyR6 likes this.
  14. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

:hgiggle: you have to give them 10 out of 10 for accuracy :hgiggle:

lammyR6 likes this.
  15. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

its colgate drops :p

16. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

Not so much pissed off as disappointed. I went specially to have a look at, and possibly have a test ride on the new Street Twin at Laguna Triumph. I need a low seat height so I thought this might do but it was no good. It's built for bigger people then me :( Seat height was fine and I had both feet down with no tippytoeing but I couldn't reach the gear or brake levers without taking my feet off the footrests as it's obviously designed for people with bigger feet then mine and even sillier was finding my knees were firmly positioned on the engine rather then against the tank. No point in trying to ride it so Accessengineer took it out instead. It has lots of low down grunt but starts to run out of steam at about 60mph so wouldn't have done for me anyway. Shame, because I was quite hopeful after reading reviews.
    Ah, well. I'll wait and see what the new Street Triple with the big engine is like. Probably no good either as I'm told they're likely to be taller then the present models but maybe that's not true. I can always hope.

17. Carl Berg

Carl Berg Sport Tourer +

Being at work today & thinking about how, 2 weeks ago I was enjoying 38c riding around northern Italy & Lake Garda :shrug:

18. lisa lou

lisa lou Race Rep +

so for the first time ever in 33 years of driving I got the dreaded NOTIFICATION OF PROSECUTION letter from Kent police ! 38 in a 30 ...
    what makes it worse it was round the corner from where I live :cry:
    .... now waiting to see what I get

BlackHornet likes this.
  19. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

That's not seagulls. I've always been turned on by the xj6 :whistle:

20. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

http://www.kmscp.org/the-law/speed.aspx
    £100 fine + 3 points. Current "allowance is 10% +3mph so 36mph would have "qualified" you for a Driver awareness course