1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

What's pi$$ed me off today.........!!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Ducky, Jul 14, 2011.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator

2. MaDProFF

MaDProFF British Superbike

what is the weather doing, was suppose to be dry again today when I last looked grrrrrrrrr

BlackHornet likes this.
  3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Site Supporter

It appars to be snowing. Just in time to welcome me home lol

BlackHornet likes this.
  4. megawatt

megawatt British Superbike

Yup, loads in hastings this morning. Melting now. Gonna freeze again tonight.

5. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 Race Rep

The NHS! It's taken nearly a year to get this far of balls up after balls up and now awaiting two operations one fairly minor, one fairly major. Probably still a wait away as i'm not meeting the surgeon for another six weeks. Then who knows how long after that. I may be out on the bike sometime this year! Still at least i've lost eight stone!

Fergy, Tony and MaDProFF like this.
  6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator

8 stone bloody hell one positive but yeah the nhs sucks

Blade rr6 likes this.
  7. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 Race Rep

Still i will get to treat myself to a new set of leathers.

Yep you read all these stories of how bad the NHS is and think nah it can't be that bad but it's a f##king joke! Probably get cdiff when i'm in!

8. Panel Man

Panel Man British Superbike

8 stone? Blimey... Don't turn sideways or you'll disappear. How did you do it, Stanley?

9. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 Race Rep

No red meat, takeaways, cheese, chocolate, fizzy drinks, crisps. Had been drinking about four pints of milk a day for years so cut that out. Just eating chicken, rice, veg, tuna, turkey, boiled potatoes.

Oh and everytime i ate i had pain which my GP and Hospital Consultant failed to recognise.