1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Jan 28, 2012] track day 28th Jan (lydden hill)

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by BlackHornet, Dec 31, 2011.

1. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Brrrrrrrr :brr:

Don't know why my riding goes to pieces when the clock strikes twelve, but a good day anyway.

A few pics...................
    IMG_4314_sml.jpg IMG_4316_sml.jpg IMG_4320_sml.jpg IMG_4321_sml.jpg IMG_4313_sml.jpg

2. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Thats it rub it in "still at work", since 06:00 but glad you all had a great day

3. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Great day...I think?! (Apart from one of those ebarassing moments in the garage on the way home, you know the type...U turn, stall mid steer, bike leans over, foot in oil or diesel, slips away, I can hold the bike up oh shit no I cant! :mad: And down it goes. Good job none of the other saw! :whistle:

Cheers anyway guys. Good company as ever. Although not a massive thanks to Jim for that picture! The other pics maybe. Next one will have to have the temperature in double figures and be dry!

JimG and lammyR6 like this.
  4. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Great day out for sure despite the weather. Mind you, has taken this long for my fingers to defrost so I could type! Good to see Rob and Rob albeit briefly both of you.
    Had to smile that the last session we did was pretty much all SEC crew, good stuff!! :D

JimG likes this.
  5. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

thanks to everyone for the advice,help and banter making a really good day:thumbsup:

JimG likes this.
  6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

JimG likes this.
  7. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

Any kitty litter specials ?

8. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Not from our lot! There were a few others though.

9. Garya

Garya World Superbike +

well Lost decided to take a detour

10. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Strange bit on the video at 14:40. Some bloke appears, obviously rushing to get to Tesco before it shuts. Well who needs all this leany ovey, sticky knee out business anyway?

Garya, kitten_art and BlackHornet like this.
  11. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

I thought the fella heard that there were cakes waiting for him! :) Thank god there is no evidence of my massive group! Or the fact that I was forced to run with you lot in the inters :(

12. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

On form in the damp.

Still on form in the damp.

GaryA and Black Hornet get the better of me as it dries

Garya and lammyR6 like this.
  13. Gazza1

Gazza1 Guest

Great day as always guys and girls took me half an hour just to feel my toes after i got home then got pins and needles had a great time was just bloody freezing
    thanks again to lost for the favour you guys and girls know what i meen :rubhands:

14. BlackHornet

great set of vids Jim, watching lost's and lielas backends go as badly as mine makes me feel so much better :D

lammyR6 likes this.
  15. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

16. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

17. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Next one give me you camera and I will take a few. Unfortunately the zoom on my little camera is crap!

18. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

Sorry Jim...I'm just a crap photograher...either that or you are going too fast...:D...or both...

lammyR6 likes this.
  19. BlackHornet

:rolleyes: not that many pictures . 1 of me from my 3 min lap one that looks like i might crash and one that is nothing special either, maybe yellow isn't my colour :hah:

JimG is in one picture just hiden behind another bike or 2 :thumbsdown: