1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

I do love a wheelie

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by rhanmore, Jan 1, 2012.

1. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Funny you should say that......:thumbsup:

2. HAYABUSADAVE

wheelie_accident.jpg When a wheelie goes wrong it can really hurt!!!! :eek: Go Nads a go go.....:giggle:

3. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

theres them that can and them that cant ....those that can will tell you its a peice of p*ss ........ok tell that to a new born baby that looks on in amazement as you stand up straight and walk across the room on just your feet.
    we all know what we know and what we dont know can seem unachievable or not worth the risk.
    As the above picture shows, when a wheelie goes really wrong injury is iminent and can be fatal.
    I used to love doing 1st gear only power wheelies on my 1200 bandit and have done the odd 1 or 2 on the 1400, however an intermitent clutch problem and the thought of 502lb of metal crashing down on me like in the picture above seems to have stemmed my desire to do them.

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  4. K1NG1E

K1NG1E Twist N Go

well said that man ;)

5. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

I second that!

6. HAYABUSADAVE

I third that!!!! :thumbsup:

7. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg Twist N Go

I love em, not that good at them though but I still keep on trying. Not to good for the bikes so i`ve been told .