1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Rideout 20-7-11

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Russell, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Rideout 20-7-11 leaving 1066 cafe at 15:00.

2. LATE

LATE Street Fighter +

As long as it aint pi$$in down with rain or looking like it's about to, i'll be there :)

Sporty1200 likes this.
  3. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Will try to be there.

4. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Any destination in mind? I didnt get where i am today without knowing where i was going!!!!! :confused:

5. Les

Les British Superbike +

Anyone going to this from Maidstone area as I've not been to the 1066? Leaving say...2pm.

6. Pink-Lady

Pink-Lady Moped

I could meet you at Maidstone Les. Leaving work in a bit :)

7. Les

Les British Superbike +

Ok, where/what time suits you? Then we could meet Russ at Hadlow & head onto 1066?

8. megawatt

1066 is on right, just after Robertsbridge turnings, before Johns Cross. Can find postcode for ya?

9. Pink-Lady

Pink-Lady Moped

How about Hein Gericke? Or Chambers? Sounds like a plan, do you know the way to Hadlow?

10. Les

Les British Superbike +

I found it but thanks.

11. Les

Les British Superbike +

Heine Gericke at 2 then? I know the way to Hadlow.

12. Pink-Lady

Pink-Lady Moped

OK, I'll see you there.

13. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Bloody typical....I thought I'd try a quick ride today and it bloody starts pissing with rain! :mad:

14. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Was going to pop down and see you all as I'm only 8 miles away... BUT it's p**sing down here .

15. megawatt

Just me n Russell here, bit damp. Cafe shut.!!! Will wait till 1515 then going to another cafe.

16. Kevin Taylor

Kevin Taylor Off Roader +

Pink Lady had a breakdown, no Russ not that kind of breakdown, the bike overheated. Les whisked her off to find help in Maidstone.

17. Les

Les British Superbike +

Sorry I missed the ride (& rain :laugh:). Re Zoe, her bike was seriously overheating out of Maidstone, due to the fan not cutting in as she had coolant. Nothing obvious like fuse etc & as nothing could be easily accessed we got it to a small bike workshop I know in Aylesford (A & J's). Hopefully it won't be much of a job & if it's any consolation, it hardly rained here at all. Did suggest to Jamie that he could wire the fan direct to the batt with a switch on the bars for now. Anyway...good luck with it Zoe.

18. Pink-Lady

Pink-Lady Moped

Thanks very much for your help today Les! Hopefully it won't be too difficult to fix...... I want to ride it on Sunday to KAA :(

19. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Long as the fan works, it's easy enough to rig up a temporary switch to control the fan until you can sort it properly. :thumbsup:

20. Pink-Lady

Pink-Lady Moped

Even if it does need a new fan, you can pick them up quite cheaply. So hopefully it will be an easy & cheap repair