1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Mayday Run

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by niki, Jan 17, 2012.

1. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Christ! You're eager......:eek:
    Altho' it wasn't up to much last year with the usual stuff.....and those bloody idiots (new age pikies me thinks) wandering about with green faces.....:nah: Sad, very sad......:giggle:
    Most ended up at Rye, I did to......Didn't want to associate with the KSB jerks, altho had a thing going at the time with Gay TIger...:mad:
    Good blast out though.......altho' damn hard work thinking for all the retarded holiday motorists that frequent the roads at that time to :)

2. niki

niki Off Roader +

does it sound like it lol..well my wife is due to give birth on 6th june so even being able to do the mayday run is good ..

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  3. Amancalledrob

Amancalledrob Street Fighter +

I haven't been on one of these before. We're just in the middle of organising this year's cover for bank holidays at work though, so this was the first thing I thought of. Definitely up for a little group ride in if anyone else is

4. nikko1135

nikko1135 125 +

just thought i'd give this a little bump

BUMP........:)

Its only 3 an a bit weeks away! is there a plan? :rubhands:

5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Not sure I`ll be going this year. Think I may take advantage of the quieter roads elsewhere but I may change my mind between now & then.

gixerpaulk5 and Yoda like this.
  6. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

+1..This is what i usually do.. quieter roads and less police presents means more fun ;)

7. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

I will be going regardless, (tis a pretty important date on the Wiccan calendar too!) if anyone wants to bimble in from Eastbourne with me, just holler.
    The police are usually pretty cool about the whole gathering....they were especially so last year. Was only the wonkers (yes....intentional!) that got a tug......so ner :ner:

deano81 and nikko1135 like this.
  8. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Keeping in the vein of the title, i May go. But then i May not.
    Chances are ill be on quieter roads somewhere else, May be. :D
    :btish::coat::coat::coat::coat::coat::coat::coat::coat::coat::coat::coat::coat:

gixerpaulk5, Yoda, Gazza1 and 2 others like this.
  9. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Going to be in Amsterdam!

10. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Any plans at yet as lond as weather is good i will go with the flow - some nice fast unpoliced reoads - or walking around looking at green people im easy with both !!!

11. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Don't eat the cakes!!! LMAO

lammyR6, kitten_art and Yoda like this.
  12. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

I'll probably make this now....not going to be away.

Yoda likes this.
  13. Yoda

well if this is the case would be rude not to throw in a costa or 2 ...lol

14. RetryRider

RetryRider Commuter 500 +

Being more westerly, I was thinking of starting from the Ace as they're having a ride out too but if a meetup place is decided somewhere in between, I'd give it a go.

15. Amancalledrob

Is there a ride in from the Blueboys, or the 1066, or Wessons? I'd be up for any of those. I'm in T Wells

16. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

There could well be as I'd be going that way as would others i'm sure if the weather plays ball.....:thumbsup:

17. Amancalledrob

Well I think now could be the time to make some kind of plan. What sort of time would suit you?

18. Yoda

i could meet 1066 ( if i find it this year) ....lol or would ride up to tonbridge its all holding on weather for me as if pissing down - i just will not bother

19. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Just checked the weather & the forecast isn`t looking great for Monday. :(

20. Yoda

i see the same mate just really keeping my fingesr crossed now mate !