1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Get him to the KAA

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Skortchio, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Actually, that sounds a bit traumatic. Not to worry, it's only the "Who wants to ride South instead of North?" thread or otherwise known as "I can't get my bike out the garage by myself" ride.

Plan currently is nonexistent except the gerneral idea will probably be to meet the Rye group just before the event / some point between to avoid whoever comes up having to do a massive U turn (okay more massive than they already are).

Whether we leave about 10ish to hook up with the Rye gang and head straight in or a little earlier to have a carve up on the way is up to those coming, I'm glad of the help!

Any takers?

2. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

will come up with deano if all goes well on saturday

Yoda and SlackPL like this.
  3. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Dave, I sent you a text at lunchtime saying I would pick you up. however, unable to take you back afterwards.

4. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I got that Jim, tried replying but couldn't for some reason did give you a call too but no answer.

5. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Yes - continuing bad days. so missed your call. Do you want a variation on 'plan A'? :)

6. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Dave i Really would help if i can but at the Moment i will not be riding on Sunday but will be atting in car i could follow you back in van / car and help if no one else can keep me posted

7. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

can we try to leave yours ealier so we can meet the others in rye?

8. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I'm happy to leave earlier, depends on Jim and (I think) Sporty and co. as you guys are doing the leg work (excuse the pun).

Depending on time we could join the Rye group at some point along the journey, closer / further from Rye based on leave time from Bas.

9. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Ill be up on Sunday morn about 10:00, :thumbsup:

10. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

keep me posted mate where you want to meet and what time then we can head up to skortchio's i usually get up most days at 5.30 ill get ma bike ready saturday :disco:

11. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

i go to bed 5:30, yeah will let you know dude

12. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

deano i got your number if your still up for it will go and get dave (plus me sceren that i left behind)

13. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Where is Bas?

14. OldMan

OldMan Street Fighter

Basildon, Essex

15. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

no probs patrick see you at h's bright and early