1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

I'm not a fan of Harleys, but...

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Finchy, Feb 13, 2012.

1. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Ample handfuls of fairy dust and ephelump snot.......that is how it works :lol2:

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  2. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Have you ever tried riding anything even remotely like that? A five mile bimble would feel like a hundred and eleventy. Burning your arse would be the least of your worries. ;)

3. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Ok, so here's another beauty. The bike's not bad either. Fnar fnar.

Not the most comfortable riding position, what with the handlebars being behind you and all that. Still, at least we now know where Alan got his idea for 'slash cut pipes'.

One more thing - how much do you reckon she exhaled and gasped for air after this shot because the photographer said "Hoooooooold it"? Not that I'm compaining ;).
    [​IMG]

4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I usually pick up a copy of 100% biker & there are some lovely bikes in there.

5. Les

Les British Superbike +

I've never swung a leg over a HD although they can look neat. Nearest I got to any cruiser was an XS250 when I couldn't afford better, horrid piece of shite.

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  6. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Are you sure that you've never sat on a Harley??
    [​IMG]

7. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Oh dear, the poor girl needs a square meal. Is that why she's selling the bike?

8. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Maybe. If you can find her number, I'd be happy to call and ask her.

However, it's a not a 'square meal' she needs. I think she might prefer a 'long sausage' instead.

Due to her stance, I was originally going to add the caption "Here's one I pooped out earlier" but thought that may be a little coarse. :)

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  9. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

The pic of Les on the red HD above looks liked his filled his pants......

kitten_art and Finchy like this.
  10. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

i thought sally worked in waitrose

11. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

bloody women riders she's facing the wrong way, i bet she only brought that harley as it matched her handbag :D

12. Finchy

Finchy Guest

... and she had her house number painted onto the tank, just in case she forgets where she lives.

HAYABUSADAVE and Les like this.
  13. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

The average age of a Harley rider......:giggle:

14. HAYABUSADAVE

Harleys are lumbersome agricultural turds, :poop: had a go on one some years back and it was uninviting, lacked any mojo and vibrated like a fanny rabbit!
    Fucking horrible.....:nah:

But this is the hard on of all harleys!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    A Harris built Harley.....First saw it featured in 'Fast bikes' and love it!

Fuck sake!!! even I want one! of these !!!! :eek: This has sex appeal and looks the bollox, has the go and who wouldn't want to be seen on this!!!!!
    I'd park this next to my 'Busa in the garage any day......:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

( Dear Santa, next year can i........and I won't tell the parents of how much a pervert you are!) :thumbsup:

knockhill-email868.jpg

15. HAYABUSADAVE

No,they're the shags she had last night......All those old age Hardley ablesome pensioners......:giggle:

16. HAYABUSADAVE

No Its :poop:........................Only good thing on that is the spunky forks and front brakes....:thumbsup:
    What a waste of exotic gear on a turd.....:giggle:

17. HAYABUSADAVE

You just gotta be a pervert to ride one.....or a sado masichist!:thumbsup:

18. HAYABUSADAVE

Thats why the chaps wear 'chaps' so the bum is available easier......:giggle: next time at Brighton bike meet take a look.....:thumbsup:

19. HAYABUSADAVE

Now, flat trackers are different story, they have a meaning.....and some style......like the ones in 'Ghostrider' and the ones that dick wad Knieval used to bend up....:thumbsup:

Altho back in the late 70s there was some 'Bullmers' sponsored Nortons taken to the states and they looked awesome.....

20. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Come on Dave, you know my bike gives you a stiffy... :lol2:
    Harley Avatar.jpg

HAYABUSADAVE and kitten_art like this.