1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Feb 24, 2012] RideOut Friday 24th Feb 2012 (TN32 5JH)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Roadwart, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Ride out Friday 24/2/12. Don`t have to start at the 1066, I put it in as its somewhere we all know. :D

2. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Unless it pisses it down I will be there :)

3. Roadwart

Supposed to be warming up to between 15-17c Friday :whoo::Whoo3:

4. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

15-17 Oooooooo.... Isnt that Spring temperature?

I should be up for it. :thumbsup:

5. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Can do a morning /lunch run, but have to be at work by 1330.:)

6. Les

Les British Superbike +

Should make this so will watch the thread.:thumbsup:

7. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Positively sub tropical. Where you going? I have to be in Eastbourne at 2.00 for an important appointment

8. Roadwart

No idea yet. I just bunged up a post to see who was interested. I`m open to ideas as to route, times & destinations as I`ve booked the whole day off.

9. megawatt

It would help me if we meet early, say 1000 and head east, so I can go directly to work at 1330???

10. Roadwart

Kitten: are you OK to arrive at your meeting on the bike? If so, we can work out a route to incorporate Both you & Mega getting where you need to be at the right times.

11. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

I need to meet up with someone before meeting, but yup....that would be cool. If worst comes to the worst, I will blatt over to 1066 cafe to meet everyone, then bimble back, not a problem, there will be loads of opportunities to come out on an SECB bimble.

12. Roadwart

I`m sure we can get in a reasonable ride before you & mega have to split. I`ve no problems with heading out eastwards mega. For us, a lot depends on how Sue`s hands hold out as it`ll be her first time on the bike since her op.

13. megawatt

I am ok for meeting after 1000 mate, so anywhere until 1300ish???

14. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

Now debating if I should have the day off, connect the battery , pump up the tyres get on the bike for the first time since November!.
    Can't use smilies as on iPad...... Any ideas Paul

15. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Tis bloody typical though, I was only informed of the damn meeting today. Not one that you are asked to, but ordered to, which peeves me a tad. :(
    I had arranged specifically to do a shift with client Friday evening so that I had the whole day free :cry:

16. Roadwart

Yeah, I`ve got to get my bike prepared too mate but a little every evening soon gets it sorted.

Yeah, stop using it ;) I`m assuming its because the Ipad doesn`t do flash &/or Javascript & wont allow the "smiley drawer" to slide out. If this is the case you`ll have to put them in manually. I`ll pop a tutorial up in the library in the next few mins with all the smiley codes :thumbsup:

17. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

Thanks Paul, just being lazy I guess.. The mood chooser works ok though

18. Roadwart

Tony, There is a post in the library HERE showing how to enter them manually but you need a good memory. I created the codes & I can`t remember them all ;)

19. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

I think Turmoil has gone into shock.....he got polished yesterday :eek::eek::eek:
    Tyres pumped up.......levels checked

20. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Meeting cancelled......YAYYYYYY :disco:

Roadwart likes this.