1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Sunday 17th July 2011

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by SteveeP, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Yes Mate - Hopefull now fireing blanks -- lol will have to wait for test back in 4 months time ;)

2. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Without wishing to be too graphic about this (I'll leave that to Blade ;)) you shouldn't have to wait for four months! The time depends upon ...um, the extent and frequency of your activity before the next test - if you follow my drift :red:. That said, it's amazing how many bullets remain after the magazine is removed. A week should be fine with another just in case!

3. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Yeah for about... 3months!

4. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Is fearr liom an finscéal maidir le seachaint siúd a piss níos airde suas an crann. It was more graphic!

5. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I'll change it back, just for you.

Panel Man likes this.
  6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

7. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Great Vid - Tom Scortch

8. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Good Luck! I actually never went back! Didint really matter though as the wife had to go in to hospital less than a year later to have an op which means no more off spring for either of us!

Hope you get better soon mate.

9. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Much as I hate to pull this topic away from Yoda's useless testicles...

Is there a plan of any description for tommorow? Is it weather dependant, what are the arrangements, etc.

10. BlackHornet

will depend on weather and alchol intake for me, so won't know till either late tonight or the morning :unsure:

11. Benji54

Benji54 Learner

im up for a blat whatever happens but ill have to be back in maidstone for 1ish latest

12. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Well, the weather forecast for the South East does not look great....and as I still feel rough I think I will have to sit the weekend out whatever. Bollox!

13. DAVE B

DAVE B British Superbike +

little op,ha let me know when you get your boobs :disco:

Sporty1200 likes this.
  14. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Ha ha ha..... there are some that think I am a big enough tit as it is...:sfight:

15. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

So do we have a plan for the morn, or is it a case of rain stop play?

16. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Current forcast says dry mostly here and down there, more wind in Brighton than this way. That's about it.

17. BlackHornet

well the weather looks good but the intake of alcohol was quite large so will be a few hours before i'm able to come out to play :alien:

18. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Dry here currently, amost bright on and off too. Going to head over the garage either way and get some paint on the fairing, everything is there just in case.