1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

BSB Brands in July

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by r1jay, Feb 29, 2012.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Steve Banks brought his Chiminea in April -- I think we just stood it on the ground ???

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Right, I should have a 3m x 3m Gazebo to bring down just in case Yoda doesn`t make it as I`ve still heard nothing back from him so far.

JimG: If you can arrive Thursday to set the tent up, that would be great as it means we`ll be able to set out an area a bit easier with the extra tent. I`ve added you to the Friday list but feel free to move yourself if needed. :thumbsup:

I`ll also be bringing eggs, bacon & bread for brekkie for fri, sat & sun mornings. Can any of you confirm you have some sort of cooker as that`s something I don`t have. Are you doing a chilli again for Friday night Gill?

I`m going to start a new list so we have an idea as to who is arriving on what day so I know how much brekkie stuff to get. If I have put any of you in the wrong day, just shift yourselves around as required. :thumbsup:

Arriving Thursday

Gilly
    Roadwart & Shrimpee
    LammyR6 (Is Wads & Sharon coming with you Thursday?)

Arriving Friday

R1Jay + 2
    JimG
    Biscuit +3
    Mwatt52 + 1
    Black hornet think im bring lost up too

Arriving Saturday

?​

3. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

All sorted here ... Rice for around 12 - 14 people for Friday - Naff beef curry to mix in with rice ......... Bought 6 dog rolls and 6 burger rolls too - and a BIG tin (with only 8 GIANT Bockwurst *style* sausages to add to the Barbi Sat..I am cooking off a small bag of new pots too that can be sliced and fried off either Fri/sat night. I have a diddy two ring *hair spray gas bottle size hob*. One BIG pan for Curry and if anyone wants to borrow afterwards for anything else. We will need a WASH UP bowl too - for the use of all those that wont be cooking/ providing food... *Pay Back!* lol I am thinking we be around 20 ish people ?? (from Forum) I also have about 6-8 mates pitching with us -who wont be part of our food/eats package. One of them is celebrating his 50th on the Sat though. Might take a cup cake for him. I am guessing I will be their around 12 ish . and hopes to get our pith or there abouts . I am out Thursday night from about 7 - 7.30. So Roady /whoever will have to look for my little Metro and spread themselves as much as poss. (I should have an area taped off - but sometimes people move it grrrr)
    Cant think of anything else atm ......

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Still hoping to come up tomorrow but got a job interview in afternoon so all depends on timing etc. Will text one of you to let you know :)

Roadwart and GixxerGilly like this.
  5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Got my car packed now and stuck another little tent in - if it looks like strangers may encroach will put that up as well. Remember (if you are intersetd) the Olmypic torch is at the Track FRriday 11 am ....

6. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

My mate with Caracan hopes to be there around 4ish traffic from Sheffield permitting - so there be a caravan near/with us too maybe

7. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Two men in your tent and a job interview? Things must be looking up ;)

SteveeP and lammyR6 like this.
  8. lammyR6

Two men in a tent, now there's an idea. But then that thought may interfere with my interview thinking lol!

SteveeP likes this.
  9. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Going to finish packing the car tonight so we`ll be all ready to rock when I get home tomorrow night.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  10. Roadwart

Just opened up my "small" gazebo & I`m beginning to wonder if Jims might be a bit big now. I`ll bring them both as I have them both as we can always swap them over for the smaller one if we find we need to squeeze in a couple of tents.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  11. mwatt52

mwatt52 Moped

Arriving Thursday

Gilly
    Roadwart & Shrimpee
    LammyR6 (or Friday am)
    Mwatt52 +1

Arriving Friday

R1Jay + 2
    JimG
    Biscuit +3
    Black hornet think im bring lost up too
    Sharon and Wads

Arriving Saturday
    ?

Will be arriving between 5 and 7. We've got the caravan in tow and have got our own food sorted but will hopefully join in the fun

GixxerGilly likes this.
  12. Roadwart

No worries Matt. :thumbsup:

GixxerGilly likes this.
  13. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Matt you bringing that HUGE WHOPPER tent thing ?? If so I will try and grab another pitch opposite to fit you in .. if I am able too ?

14. mwatt52

mwatt52 Moped

No the event shelter got broken.just the van with the awning

15. lammyR6

I'll be up in the morning. Hope to be there by 10am so can help stake out space :)

16. Roadwart

We have a reasonable amount tagged up do you should be OK. Come into the camp site and turn immediately left and you'll see us as we have the club banner up.

17. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Ill be about tomorrow(Friday) probably spend some time in the Paddock Hill Grandstand? and Sunday @ Clearways

18. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Hope to be there about 10.15. If there's anything you need let me know as I'm going to tesco on the way up. :)

19. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

will be getting there some time tonight, just in time to see a few of you already hammered %)

20. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

I was thinking of getting there at 4:00pm until I saw the forecast. :rain:

Thinks I may be there beforehand in the marquee with a beer, or afterwards when it dries up!

At least the forecast for the weekend is :hotw::sun2::cool: