1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

BSB Brands in July

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by r1jay, Feb 29, 2012.

1. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Big, big thank you to Gill for a great curry (if that was a bad one, I can't wait for a good 'un!!). Also for reserving 15 acres for us.

Equally big thank you to Roadwart and Shrimpee for taking my modest pile of camping gear there and back (lucky they have a very large car). Also for providing breakfast both days.

Thank you to Banditchick for supplying the food for the Saturday BBQ and for cooking it, although she was outclassed in burger and sausage cooking by Mini Banditchick.

SEC = :ghug:

2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

T`was a GREAT weekend. Thanks to everyone who came & made it possible.

Gilly, I agree with Jim on the curry front, so don`t do yourself down. Also thank you BC & Megan, as Jim said, she`s a great little cook & mucked in well & also R1Jay & clan for sorting the majority of the washing up.

No worries Jim, Thank YOU for providing the mahoosive gazebo & the big burner.

A couple of pics of the SECB village taken on when it was a hamlet on either Thursday eve or Friday morning.

20120720_120236.jpg 20120720_120316.jpg 20120720_120339.jpg

It then grew by another 100% at least but I forgot to take any other pics.

3. Roadwart

Also forgot to mention Wads for his "Only fools & horses delboy moment" & Lost for being a great source of mickey taking ;)

GixxerGilly and lammyR6 like this.
  4. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

A great weekend! I second all the thank-yous. Well-sheltered, well-fed and kept thoroughly amused! Oh, and some great racing too :D

GixxerChick and GixxerGilly like this.
  5. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

yeah id like to reiterate the thank you's too, im so glad the weather was as nice as it was although i did get a little burnt on sunday. it was nice to meet the new faces as well as the old. hope to be back there real soon.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  6. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

thanks everyone for a fun weekend and great weather.off to look for a samsung phone now;) and i seem to have lost all my leaflets:rubhands:

lammyR6 and Roadwart like this.
  7. Biscuit

Biscuit Commuter 500 +

ill second all the thanks was a brill w/end :D:D lots of fun

8. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

The FAB Marquee was excellent !!! I have a new slow cooker now so next years meat will be tenderer and tastier :) I took a few pics when we got full up will try and post them on here -- Have stuck all my pics on facebook (whittled down to 200*ish* - all shite - but I took them -so they are on lol) Jay .. you not on facebook now ? cos I cant tag you ?

*note to Lelia /Wads/Sharon etc* that back road route home was absolute CAK IDEA :-( - I queued for what seemed like hrs in a diddy little thin Rd. and it bloody came out by The Portobella pub -- not far down from Brands Main gate !!!!! :-(

Was great meeting old and new peeps too, thanks for the delishush breakfast Raody and Sue xx and have to say Mickhalor - how proud you should be of Meg - she sits in sun/rain all day - -sits at bar of a night - listens to me prattling on, and never ever complains xxxx

Btw Paul I added a couple of people to the facebbok group ... would they have seen Banner , I wonder ??

9. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Missed you again Gill :thumbsdown: , should have followed me home.....out by the portabello pub (the lane behind Brands) and then across the road further up and down 'Botsom lane' and through the country roads back to the '25! :thumbsup:

10. Roadwart

Moto works is a business who tried to join here a week or so ago. I rejected them as they were only looking for free advertising.

11. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

pah Chris why did you not ring/text someone and we could have met up xx Thats the way I came - queued for fecking ages along that back road to get out onto main Rd . and never avoided Wrotham roundabout so I wont be doing that again - Bear in mind I was in car ... (with roof down as it was a scorcher and the whole of that bloody lane is a Tree tunnel so i froze to death ! :-( .
    Roady, Delete who I added than xx mwaaah x

12. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

I was in a car too :) I did txt and caught up with Tom/Paul/JimG/Lelia etc, but you didn't appear :thumbsdown: xx

13. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

:thumbsup::thumbsup::sun2::sun2::sun2::sun2:

bikes sunshine beer and great company. thanks to everyone. some great moments and memories :D:rolleyes::giggle:

big thanks to everyone from those who helped put my tent up to those who kept me feed and watered :thumbsup::thumbsup: as for those who made me play that silly drinking game on friday %) i enjoyed that too

GixxerGilly and Biscuit like this.
  14. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

A few pics
    DSCF0583a.jpg
    The camp (more like an SEC camping village!)
    sychronised tent up.jpg
    Sychronised tent pegging :)
    DSCF0587a.jpg
    Mmmmm, curry time!
    Breakfast chefs.jpg
    The breakfast chefs

Sporty1200 likes this.
  15. Jayjay

Jayjay Street Fighter +

Thanks for all involved in organizing this fab weekend of entertainment:whoo2:
    Oh a piccy for the Samsung leaflet fetishist 550975_10151954738385714_1039404864_n.jpg

16. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

bugga :-(

17. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

601.JPG 661.JPG 664.JPG 665.JPG 667.JPG 671.JPG

Attached Files:

• 662.JPG
      662.JPG
      File size:
      133.1 KB
      Views:
  18. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

cheers mate have it on my bedroom wall already;)

Jayjay likes this.
  19. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

Well that was a fab weekend...thank you to everyone who was there and made it what it was...roll on next year..and GG yes i am very proud of her, she is a good girl..and she must love coming and you all as she looks forward to it every year :) thanks again :disco:

lammyR6 and Roadwart like this.
  20. Biscuit

Biscuit Commuter 500 +

couple of pics from brands IMG_0791.JPG IMG_0792.JPG IMG_0793.JPG IMG_0795.JPG IMG_0796.JPG IMG_0797.JPG IMG_0798.JPG IMG_0799.JPG

GixxerGilly and JimG like this.