1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Weds 21st March

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by GixxerGilly, Mar 6, 2012.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Peter Hickman and most of the teams are their now - Peter Hickman is their he is Super bikes - Rob Guiver is not going but think the 125's there too .. I have never been before either. Hanna I can pm you my Number if you like? I am hoping to be leaving here around 9 - 9.30 sp should be their about 10 ish

2. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I Want to go now .... cant get away though - gill take some pics & post them on your FB page please x

3. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Is it going on all day? If so then I'll head out on the bike in the morning and get there for late morning/lunch.

4. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Hanna.... I'm meeting Snowman + another @9.45 @ the Scotney Castle Roundabout on the A21 if you want to join us?

5. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Cool... will see you there then.

6. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

No prob.

7. reeseyboy

reeseyboy Sport Tourer +

Was there around 12ish. Weather was lovely. Think I parked by Hannas BMW near the Kentagon. If it was, it needs a wash!

8. Les

Les British Superbike +

Showman? With all that racket I thought you said Snowman. Good to see Hanna's bike in the 'flesh' & Gill, Paul & Rob's lady friend.:thumbsup:

9. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Yes... it was clean when I headed out!

Great to see folks and thrilled to wander around the pit lane... got some good pics of the S1Rs... really inspiring to see them on the track doing what they're built to do!

10. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Hanna...Would you mind posting your pics? Would be interested in seeing them....

11. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

It was Snowman ( Mick) and the girl's name is Cindy, I will tell her you think she's a lady , :) but she would not appreciate the "Rob's lady friend" assumption!

12. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Only pit lane pics I'm afraid as my iPhone camera isn't particularly great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All pics here...

GixxerGilly likes this.
  13. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

shame about the last two, something got in the way of a beauty :giggle:

Yoda likes this.
  14. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

were they only testing bmw's?
    whers the rest of the bikes :eek:

15. Yoda

Nic Pics like tom said where are The other bikes ..lol No Suzuki`s ???

16. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

As I said before... I only took pics of the S1Rs... others took pics of everything else but as I only have an iPhone I didn't bother.

17. Yoda

:cry:

18. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

19. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Rob your pics are excellent and yes the Link works :) I tagged some of them for you x Nice to meet up, Hanna, Les (did he find you all) Cindy and DaveTona (did he find you) Cant remember who else I met derrrrr .... dunno what happened to Patter Rick ??
    This is my link if it works https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...t=a.10151409055330114.821434.581000113&type=1

Could not have been a better day to get set ups done and track timings sorted. Nice that Leon haslem was their too- Not a Foggy fan but at least he showed willing as well I spose.

20. Yoda

Now u pissed me of I am a massive foggarty fan and missed him !!!