1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Easter Run for the Children's Trust (Good Friday 6th April)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Tusky, Mar 10, 2012.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

just makes fergy and Russell look like shortarses :D

Tusky likes this.
  2. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

You go easy with nearly being 40...happy birthday for sunday! :Mdance:

Tusky and Finchy like this.
  3. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Yup and short for my weight too!

Thanks all for a good day out although must appologise if I held any of you up! But hey ho I enjoyed the ride anyway...despite it being bloody cold to begin with. End result was worth it though.:)

Thanks for the chat at Roedean (and sponsorship Russ - I really do appreciate it and everyone elses too) but now I just want to book that holiday to Florida! Cheers Emma.

Sporty1200 and Tusky like this.
  4. Tusky

Tusky Off Roader +

Happy Birthday for Sunday Finchy..... Mine is on Monday and it is at the other end of the 40s :(

Fergy...... That was a pretty brisk run on unfamiliar roads for most.... You did not hold anyone up !!! :)

Thanks again one and all, good to see Kevin back on the CB and catch up with Russell again. A great leveller on so many ways and great to meet some new faces (Finchy, Alexs, Fergy and Emma), I really must get out on a few more runs ;)

5. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Thanks Tusky - wishing you a :hbday: for Monday. Looking forward to the next ride out. :)

6. Tusky

Tusky Off Roader +

Yup I'm well up for some more Tusky stylee Kent, Surrey and Sussex as long as you don't mind those types of roads :)

Some more pics on the Boxhill thread..... http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26105&start=50

Nice to see a few different groups and forums involved on this run...... Thank you all once again for coming :)

Sporty1200, V.. and Roadwart like this.
  7. V..

V.. Twist N Go

Huge thank you to Tusky and you guys for helping to make it a GOOD Friday, lovely to meet you all

From the white KTM with bunny ears!

Sporty1200, Hanna, Finchy and 2 others like this.
  8. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Thank you for organising V. Seems a great day was had by all from both forums & by those at the rehabilitation centre too. :thumbsup:

Yoda and Tusky like this.
  9. V..

V.. Twist N Go

10. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Thanks for the update V. :thumbsup:

11. Tusky

Tusky Off Roader +

Thanks for the update Vanessa :)

Was a pleasure to be there and a rather nice spirited ride up with SECB members from Wessons, so a good day all in all ;)