1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Weekends are for resting ........

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Roughie, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

Or so i thought, so far today i have stripped the bed, done 4 loads of washing, been to Tesco, cut the grass front and back garden, vacuumed throughout ... now to clean the kitchen and bathroom ..

ohhh and i got to try and put a King size quilt cover on :stomp:

Who's up for ironing :whistle:

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

awake at 5am, walking the dog before 7, at work by 8 :(
    but have cleaned the bike which is an ok chore i guess

3. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

come do mine .... :kiss:

4. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

slept in till 11 (thats why I like weekends)
    Done 2 wash loads -
    pruned a zillion roses that was sooo tall with dead ones on , the wheelie bin is now full.
    Hr on phone to mi daughter
    Took the dog out (he popped his tennis ball and its last one i have here grrr)
    Scrumped some apples from next door while they were out
    Defrosting some steak (forgot to take it out last night)
    Was going to clean Hob - but if i fry the Steak it'll only mess it up again .
    (Teds at work btw lol)

5. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Got up at 10:thumbsup: went back to bed at 12:thumbsup: got up at 2:thumbsup:went fishing:thumbsup:got home at 8.30:thumbsup: had shower:thumbsup: went out and got two 12" pizzas for me and Sarah:thumbsup: laying on the sofa in pants smoking fag, drinking fresh orange juice watching motogp:thumbsup:

Yoda and ramrider like this.
  6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

do you get different toppings on the pizza for weekends just to help tell them apart from your week days ?

7. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

WHAT SIDE ????

8. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

It was live qualifying on eurosport:thumbsup:

9. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

bugga and shite - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr been fek all on TV all bloody night aswelll

10. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Weekends are for Bike & Racing - late nights & Early Nights - Freinds & FUn ;)

GixxerGilly likes this.
  11. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

brilliant day today air ambulance meety - came back and met ted in our local ............ had a bevvie or 2 - came home - friends rung and said thay pick me up to go to another drinking estblishment (Ted had to take HIS dog out -cos its been in its pen all day)
    So I rolled in about 8 tonight .. thats my kinda weekend :disco::cheers::cig:<%):rtfm: < what does that one mean ???
    Oh he had peeled spuds and done veg , bless his cotton sox -- sadly had fell asleep by time I cooked meat :rolleyes: :mad::(:bhead: :whistle: :whistle:

12. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

RTFM has something to do with a Manual...your visual capabilities and the F bomb :mrun:

GixxerGilly and Roadwart like this.