1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Coversations (PMs)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by JimG, Jul 23, 2011.

1. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Can anyone explain why the PMs or Coversations have disappeared. I used it once, then it went. Has it joined the list of things only Mods can do? :thumbsdown:

2. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

i am not sure, i know RW is still fine tuning the site and sorting things out for premium members, when its all set up

3. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

ooops mines gone too ....

4. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

it's working as i am getting mine

5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

not even a box pn mine just the alerts and log out and mi name bit

6. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

mine is back showing now ... Chrsitine I was gonna move this thread to the Bugs forum but cant see how to ?? Can you x

7. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

ohhh my chance to have a play

8. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

woooohoooo i did it

9. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I`ve just checked & everything seems to be in order so no idea where they went. Jim, since the forum became live, only mods can start a private conversation. Anyone can reply to one, just not start one. I was originally going to enable them for prem members, but the Premium pack is still being discussed with the other mods. As soon as we make a decision on what will & won`t be in the pack, we`ll let everyone know. Anything that`s not currently enabled but isn`t part of the PP will be enabled for all registered users. :D

10. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

The conversations were working for all as I used it to send you a message on 16 July, so must have been disabled. As a bit of constructive feedback it would make the forum more inclusive if it at least appeared that everyone had the same facilities until such time as other packages are agreed and available. :)

11. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I hear what you are saying Jim, I was hoping no-one would remember that it was enabled for a day or so when the forum first came live. :oops: You have to bear in mind that running a forum is new to most of us & the forum s/w is fairly new so none of us who have been involved in forums before have used it so slip ups like that are going to appear occasionally.