1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Kent Air Ambulance run 24/7/2011

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by Roadwart, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I think the post I wrote while you put yours up sorta answers that already :D

Jim likes this.
  2. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

@ Jim -- where is the pics we had took, going to be published (if you happen to know ?) x

3. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

I suspect on the KAA website, Deinately be one on Kent Fire Bike page on FB and on Kent Fire and Rescue website, poss also one released to press through KFRS and KAA.:cool: Paul should be sent one and I will have one cos my camera was used but it's at the Station at the mo, I'll pick it up tomorrow.

4. Biscuit

Biscuit Commuter 500 +

Great turn out peeps :thumbsup: had a fantastic day Blosagail thoroughly enjoyed, good to see everyone and respect to all involved in the organisation of the event.
    would deffo be up for annual event :10: big thanks to jim for back marking us all

Jim, Roadwart and Sporty1200 like this.
  5. Roadwart

If I do get sent one, I`ll put a copy up on my personal web space full size so anyone who wants it can download it & then take it to a photo place to have printed.

6. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

7. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Wish I had been there, I,m on 12 hour nights this weekend.!!!

8. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

Wow... Awesome day guys... well done to everyone involved in organising the ride, couldn't have been easy with 50+ bikers... :eek: It was great to be a part of it :D it was my first group ride and had a great time... It was a pleasure meeting some of you guys too...

9. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

was a very good turn out and the weather was great be good if we have this kind of turn out every year was a nice selection of bikes there aswell loved the start wars guys i was looking for yoda but he had a stripy shirt on and was already with us :)

10. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

hmmm facebook link just brings up my home page Gilly :(

11. Annabelle

Annabelle Guest

Glad it's not just me ........ thought I was doing something wrong!!!

12. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Yep...the link does not work.
    I can't seem to find a link that will straight to that section of Gills Photos...so maybe you need to befriend her first.

13. Roadwart

Try this link HERE

hoppielimp likes this.
  14. Roadwart

I`m of Gills friends list & that didn`t work for me either. Try the link I posted above Steve.

15. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

If I am logged into FB your link works..... if I am not logged in then it gives the following error:

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

16. Roadwart

I`ve had that before. I think its to do with the facebook gallery settings.

17. Chef

Chef 125 +

What a cracking day out, even getting lost on the way home couldn't dampen my spirits!

Great total for the air ambulance and a very worthy cause.

Ended up going for a drink in TW and making toad in the hole with all the trimmings in the eveining! The missus got a bit burnt mind..(rather that than the food...)

Was nice to put faces to names - Hannah - an absolute pleasure, Hoppielimp and Gazza ditto, DaveB a gent and Amber (genuinely shocked to see I existed!) nice to meet you and good pics.

Roll on summer.:rubhands:

18. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I put the pics on Fb and selected the can be viewed by *everyone* - so dont understand why some can see and others cant :-(

19. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Looks like everyone had an awesome day, and weather played ball too as it was fantastic outside :thumbsup:... fed up I missed it, at this rate I might just offload the Beemer and spend the money on a bathroom after all...:thumbsdown:

20. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

NOOOO dont sell the beamer i would rather wash in a metal bath in the garden dont dwell ducky i havent been out alot, work on house takes priority dont sell that beauty

Ducky likes this.