1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Kent Air Ambulance run 24/7/2011

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by Roadwart, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Yeah I know, it's just annoying seeing it sitting in the garage doing jack...hopefully have this Sunday free so will get out on it then! :confused:

2. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Chris think i saw you on the A2 last week about 7.15am just before the blackwall tunnel:cautious: blue bandit ck51 or cy51?

3. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Yup, that would be meee on my way to work...(GK51). :D

4. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

@ Gill... Great photo's Gill :thumbsup:... When I got home I wished I'd taken some more... I only took 4 with my phone and they weren't that good...

GixxerGilly likes this.
  5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

it was sooo sunny i could not really see what i took as screen was all glarey :-(

6. StevieDee

StevieDee Off Roader +

I hear from my Fireman brother in law that this event raised £8900 in total ! Well done everyone !

Jim and Annabelle like this.
  7. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +