1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Biker Down Event 17th August

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by Jim, Jul 14, 2011.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I'll see you in Battle. Have a satnav but depends on if I can find the charger :confused:. Otherwise will just have to hope Google can point us in the right direction lol!

2. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

if you can get to h's for 6pm we can then go to yoda's and all ride up together havent got a clue where we are going but im sure yoda will have that in hand :D

3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I`ll take mine if you like, assuming its OK with Jim.

4. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Absoloutely fine for the banner to be displayed, I'll get a photo of it for our Media dept.
    Fire Station = Off junction 10 M20 head down Hythe Road towards town centre, after about 1 mile you hit a roundabout take 3rd exit Right turn, Fire Station is 100yds on the left, Can't miss it, big red doors!:)

Roadwart likes this.
  5. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Much parking?

6. Roadwart

Russ, According to the googlemaps ariel view... a shedload! :D

7. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Read Jims post on page 4 ;)

Roadwart and Jim like this.
  8. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I don't know if you're aware but my cbr died at brands yesterday so i won't be attending tonight. Instead I'll be knee deep in Honda !!!

9. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Perhaps I should re-phrase the question..."much car parking?" as due to the bike being broken I shall be driving the car...

10. Roadwart

Again, see my post 3 above this.:lola:

:D

11. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Ill just meet you at the firestation, wont be able to leave here much before 6

12. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Russ,
    YES lots of parking mate, car, bike, Fire Engine, you name it, we'll fit it in somewhere. :)

13. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Ooh, thats just a challenge..... *goes off to steal the TAs tank*

14. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

Thanks to Jim and the rest of the Ashford Fire Station, and Spin Doctor for this evenings Biker Down event.
    I hope everyone got back safe and didn't get as wet as we did on journey there!

Yoda, Roadwart, deano and 1 other person like this.
  15. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

awsome evening, time well spent, plus even got time to have a natter :D ... quick but boring blast aback along the a2070 home. At least it was dry ;) . Thanks to jim and spin for the event and also the other guys/gals involved :thumbsup:
    Definintely recommend it for those who missed out tonight

16. chelskitel

chelskitel Learner

A big thanks to Jim,Kev and everyone involved.
    Brilliant course,hope i never need to use it, but if the need does arise i would now be confident enough to deal with the incident until the emergency services arrive.
    Amazing how much you can learn in 2 hours.
    I think something like this should be compulsary for all riders and drivers.

17. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

Sounds like it was a great nite... I wish I'd have managed to get a place, saw it too late, was all booked up :cry:... Save a space for me on the next one, Jim... :thumbsup:

18. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

Thanks alot jim and to all at the station who where involved you where very fun guys and i learnt alot i was very impressed with the whole night was fun and a good learing aid thanks for the goodies )) i would deffo recommend that anyone does this course just for the infomation that you learnt props to jim, andy, andy both funny guys, mandy, and all the fire crew guys got soaked going there but deffo worth the ride out was nice to meet some new members :)

Roadwart likes this.
  19. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen. It was really a very useful and informative evening, even if I hope to never need to use anything learnt. :thumbsup:

R1 Chickie likes this.
  20. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Many thanks to Jim, Kevin and the guys and girls at the station, had a great night, didnt realise my first aid was so far out of date, also nice to see more peeps from the forum sorry if I didnt get to say hi to you all, Paul [​IMG]