1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Sun 27 - Box Hill - Ride out 10:00am @ 1066 cafe

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Yoda, May 21, 2012.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Yeah! I was 200 yards away, stopped engine, pulled my clutch in. Floated passed her and she was still waving her arms about!!! Think it was her that spooked her horse, not us.:mad:

2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I switched off (for obvious reasons) & didn`t restart til she was a good 50 yards past & the horse still spooked.

3. Gazza1

Gazza1 Guest

well guys and girls glad you had a good day

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

You too Gary?

5. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

You have no idea how much I am cheered by finding out that others have occasional geographical wobblies! So it really isn't just me! I so wish I'd been able to join in though. I can get lost better than any of you. Good piccies, if I may say so!

Yoda and Sporty1200 like this.
  6. Tusky

Tusky Off Roader +

Note to self........ Forget work, pay attention to the forum and get out on some more rideouts. :)

Sporty1200 and BlackHornet like this.
  7. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Stop hob nobin with the royal family n A list celebs more like, n come out with the peasants. :lol:

Tusky likes this.
  8. Tusky

Tusky Off Roader +

You're next on the photo-call...... I've seen the record label :)

Sporty1200 likes this.