1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

23rd June Lydden

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by Fergy, Jun 10, 2012.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Lol we posted about same time!! We could see if numbers have dropped after lunch?

2. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Do you want to meet for bit of brekkie somewhere first or leave at 11.30 and have a snack when there?

3. lammyR6

I think maybe grab something when there if that's cool with you?

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

im working in the morning, then getting tyres fitted to the R6 so will depend just how quickly i get that done as to if i can make it up to Lydden in time to enjoy any track time :( plus will be a bit short of cash after spending out on new tyres :eek:

5. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Thats fine. Even if we dont get on it should a nice litle ride over there! Let me know in the morning where you want to meet.

Anyone else that wants to join in....

6. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

I'll keep an eye on the thread and hopefully meet and ride over to Lydden with you as never been to the track.
    Cheers

lammyR6 likes this.
  7. lammyR6

Fergy - shall we meet at the Esso (I think it is) near Sainsburys on Sedlescombe Road at 11.20ish?
    Alex - where are you coming from? We'll be passing through Rye, Brenzett etc if thats any good for you?

8. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

I will try to come over once I've mended the welder and done some welding, and mended the lawn mower and done some mowing. If the camera is working I'll bring it with me! :confused:

Need to get out as daughter is threatening to have a birthday party and I'll need to escape from those screaming girls.

lammyR6 likes this.
  9. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Fine by me, see you there.

10. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Might join you....depends on the petrol finances. Will meet you at Esso if I am coming

11. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

I'm coming from Tunbridge Wells so its just as easy to meet at the Esso as anywhere else, I've looked on google maps and if the Esso is just passed a car dealership on the right (if heading towards Hastings) I'll be there for 11.20! :)

lammyR6 likes this.
  12. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

Hi Leila,
    I might try and make this, not been to the track either.
    Don't wait if I'm not there by 11.20. Going to google the Esso just incase. Cheers

13. lammyR6

Could always make a second meeting point in Rye at 12pm and then head from there if thats easier for people.
    The garage is on the right just as you come under bridge on A21 into Hastings. Easy to find (I just can't remember for sure if its Esso! If you google Sainsbury's petrol station its before that on main road)

14. lammyR6

That's the one. There you go Tony, Alex has described it better than me lol!

alexs and Tony like this.
  15. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

have fun really wish i could have made this:cry:

16. adam

adam Twist N Go +

I coming ;) only to watch and meet some of you guys and take some pics :gotcha: and the wind isnt too bad here

17. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Had a good day today. Thanks all. Especially Jim and Leila for hanging around after my little embarassing incident! :oops:

lammyR6 likes this.
  18. BlackHornet

will you disclose any more i will we have to bribe jim ?

19. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Basically I took my eyes off Leilas backend at a junction :giggle: and thought that she had gone for a gap in the cars but only to find she had stopped while I was still accelerating then had to slam the brakes on and oops! Over I went! Bike wouldnt start so went for a coffee came back and it started...Only to miss fire all the way home from Tenterden! Hopefully one of the plugs may just be oiled up or something (thats Jims take on it as I havent a clue) but would have thought the run back would have sorted it??? Oh well lesson learned...

Hope they sorted your bike out Tom?

BlackHornet likes this.
  20. BlackHornet

my bikes going to take a little bit of sorting, the insurance bloke should hopefully be coming down monday or tuesday. the guys in the garage think he will try to write it off :cry::cry: but they are under instruction not to to him so just have to see what happens now :rolleyes:

glads yours was just a moment :thumbsup: