1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Kiln cafe

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Jayjay, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Jayjay

Jayjay Street Fighter +

Is the kiln cafe open on wednesday night? If so who's going?

2. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Every time I attempt to go there it is closed!

3. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

from what i can tell still nothing going on , most of the people that started/frequented the kiln nights are going to the railway hotel in appledore every last wed of the month, instead. had a nose at the last one but was nearly all chrome/cruisers types so didnt stay too long as didnt recognise anyone. theres a facebook page for it http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/100826176678196 . next event is tomorow

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

We are meeting at Blue boys, A21, tomorrow about 1800 and next Wednesday 1900?

5. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

we can have more than one meet alan, not all of us live your way :hug:

6. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I may pop over kiln on way home from work but will not be on bike ..... see what time i leave today